Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Effect of citric acid on live vaccine

Published: May 27, 2020

Respected Srs, greetings. I have high water PH in my farm and I used citric acid as acidifier to reduce the PH .Has the acidified water by citric acid any effect on live vaccine that sometimes I used .

Related topics
Authors:
Anonymous
Anonymous
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr.Mujahid Kamran
28 de mayo de 2020
Hi yes acidic water effects live vaccines quality therefore when use vaccine in D/W PH range should be 6.5-6.8.
Kasame Trakullerswilai
Saha Farms
29 de mayo de 2020
mixed with some neutralizer may be better and cool water be used, or individual vaccinate
Dr. Rama Prasad Chakraborty
29 de mayo de 2020
It is prefered to bring the PH absolutely neutral under chilled state at 4° C ,no matter what you add to that media being used prior vaccination. Hence during vaccination use acid or alkali free water or else the same could affect the true efficacy of such live vaccine. Dr.R.P.Chakraborty
Badal Singh
31 de mayo de 2020
first what is the normal Ph of water at your farm...?
Profile picture
Author
1 de junio de 2020
Badal Singh 8
Badal Singh
22 de junio de 2020
Salah Mohammed dear during live vaccine dont used any chemical used some neutralizer only
Asok Kumar
23 de julio de 2020
Always stop acidifier use during any vaccine application by water....
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister