Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Direct detection of Marek’s disease virus in poultry dust by loop-mediated isothermal amplification

Published: November 19, 2014
Summary
Marek’s disease virus (MDV; species Gallid herpesvirus 2, genus Mardivirus, family Herpesviridae [5, 21]) is one of the most contagious agents in poultry production. Consequently, Marek’s disease (MD) has a huge economic impact [15, 17, 22, 25]. Recently, increasing incidence of MD caused by virulent MDV strains with increased pathogenicity has been observed [2, 8, 22, 25, 27]. Initia...
Related topics
Authors:
Grzegorz Wozniakowski
National Veterinary Research Institute (Poland)
Follow
Elzbieta Samorek-Salamonowicz
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Jwander Luka
22 de diciembre de 2014
Its a good and welcome developmental tool in the field diagnosis of MD. Dr. Jwander Luka D. PhD. National Vet. Research Vom Nigeria
Grzegorz Wozniakowski
22 de diciembre de 2014
Dear Luka my friend, Thank you for your comment. Please contact me in matters we discussed during MD meeting in US. I am still awaiting your response. Best wishes, Greg
Jwander Luka
24 de diciembre de 2014
Thanx, merry christmas and prosperous new year especially in the war against Marek's disease worldwide. Hope to contact you on your e-mail soon. Jwander
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister