Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Cuba in the first steps towards the XXI Latin American Poultry Congress 2009

Published: September 26, 2007
Summary
The launching of the next edition of the congress which will take place during October 2009, have gathered the Latin American poultry industry elite in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Businessmen, poultry farmers and poultry entities representatives from all over Latin America attended the cocktail to launch the next edition of the Latin American Poultry Congress to be held in October 6-9, 2009 at the...
Recommend
Comment
Antonio Freire
Antonio Freire
26 de septiembre de 2007
I don't know if there is another place on earth called Cuba, but the Cuba I know is a country where the chicken business as well as any other business in the country is owned by the government and run very poorly. That is why chicken meat has been rationed since 1963 and many times they don't even comply with the official rations and people have to go to the black market and pay more for chicken than any one would pay for caviar in any other country. So I am surprised to see a gathering of chicken producers in a place like that.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.