Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Comparative Study of N-Choline Ds and Synthetic Choline on Broilers

Published: December 2, 2016
Summary
INTRODUCTION Nowadays, there are a lot of concerns to finding non-synthetic alternatives for antibiotics among the researchers. The positive effects of herbal plants on broilers have been reported by many studies. Herbs showed anti biotical potential, hypocholestrolemic effects and growth promoting, which have drawn the researcher’s attention themselves [1]. Organic poultry is a r...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. Arvind Sharma
Follow
Shashi Ranjan
Natural Herbs & Formulations
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Mr. Tanlyan Lee
Linnthit Animal Feed and Medicine
6 de diciembre de 2016
Where can I buy this N choline DS I am from Myanmar leetanlyan@gmail.com is my email Thanks Best regards Leetanlyan
Luc Goethals
Sanluc International nv
10 de diciembre de 2016
Any explanation why the difference between a diet with and without added Choline is so huge : 427.9 grams or almost 30%. Maybe the control diet was pure synthetic and very deficient. We have seen published trials where in balanced diets the effect of added Choline sometimes is neglectable. A Weight Gain of 1861.7 or 1901.3 grams at 42 days is also very poor under modern intensive production (should be 2600-2900 grams). For that reason not sure if effects and conclusions can be extrapolated to normal conditions. Regards and thanks. Luc
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister