Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

China's Artificial Eggs Spotlighted in Korea

Published: September 12, 2007
Summary
Recently, China's artificial products have been under the spotlight in Korea. Several mainstream Korean media have reported on the process of making artificial eggs in China, which has stirred up panic and caused great concern among Koreans. On September 1 and 2, the Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) did a documentary titled "Life without products made in China." The show followed the daily...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Tuoying Ao
Alltech
12 de septiembre de 2007
I want to know who wrote this piece of junk. I want to ask the author the following questions: 1) Is 100% products made in Korea or Japan or whatever place perfect? 2) Do you know how many people in China process, sell or use this kind of products? 3) The paint on the toys containing extremely high amount of heavy metals, how extremely high? Can you use # or do you know how high is it?
Flaviano J. Sico
Flaviano J. Sico
12 de septiembre de 2007
It may not be so but it sounded like the tv story about the dumplings made our of cardboard a few weeks ago. It may be a hoax for all I know. Ha ha ha
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister