Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Calculating nutrient requirements for broilers during Covid-19 crisis

Published: August 19, 2020
Sandro Cerrate (Credinser, LLC) shares advice and tools to improve formulation and find a viable least-cost option in troubling times like these, as he explains in this Engormix video presentation.
Related topics
Authors:
Sandro Cerrate
Influencers who recommended :
Víctor Guevara Carrasco
Recommend
Comment
Sandro Cerrate
19 de agosto de 2020

I would like to add a comment that this spreadsheet calculation is designed for tailoring your own field conditions, because the body weight and feed intake changes for several factors, naming the most important:

-Feed form, as mash or pellet.
-Environmental temperature, heat stress and normal conditions.
-Stocking density.
-Type of fats or oils.

Thus, the body weight and feed intake curves will change and for companies that would like to know exactly the best economic nutrient requirements, they need to use their own field data. For small companies that don't have resources to run their internal trials, they can use research trials that are similar to their own conditions.
As mentioned in the video, for poultry companies that would like the spreadsheet calculation, named ECONURE as Economic Nutrient Requirement, you might contact me at sbcerrate@gmail.com.

Best regards.

Recommend
Engr Roise Uddin Rasel
Xinxiang HeXie Feed Machinery
31 de octubre de 2020
thanks for your good presenttation, can i get this xcel sheet, if possible please give me below email roiseuddinrasel@gmail.com thanks
Recommend
Dr. Ali R. Leon
4 de diciembre de 2020

Very interesting presentation, thank you very much for your contribution. I would appreciate if you could share the sheet and send it to this email: leonsudden@gmail.com.

Thanks again.

Recommend
Héctor Gianella Duran
Comagro
28 de febrero de 2021

Very interesting presentation. What are the chances of getting this program? Could you let me know?

Recommend
Sandro Cerrate
1 de marzo de 2021
Dear Héctor, This program is poultry producers. If you work for one, contact me to: sbcerrare@gmail.com. Regards Sandro
Recommend
Rajeev Samuel
25 de marzo de 2022
This presentation was really good. Please share the excel sheet to my email id. rajeevsamuel@hotmail.com. Thank you
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.