Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
LIPTOSA
Content sponsored by:
LIPTOSA

Benefits of using Liptosafe® in swine production

Published: April 27, 2017
David Revilla, DVM and Export Area Manager at Liptosa, shared the benefits of Liptosafe® in swine production. It is specially recommended in liver failures, intoxications, and as a support for high-performance animals.
Related topics
Authors:
David Revilla
LIPTOSA
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
David Revilla, Carlos López Tomé
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
PHILIP QUINN
QPHARM
7 de enero de 2019

What are the ingredients?

David Revilla
LIPTOSA
8 de enero de 2019
Dear Philip Quinn, Thank you very much for your question. Liptosafe is a very nourishing composition that provides a quick recovery from sudden production drops, improving the general health status of the animals. It contains yeast extracts, polypeptides, nutraceutical plants extracts, vitamins and organic acids. For further details, please contact me at david.revilla@liptosa.com
PHILIP QUINN
QPHARM
20 de abril de 2019
David Revilla i WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY what it contains as I want to make sure I am not using ingredients that I do not want to use my e-mail philipqphilip@hotmail.com
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister