Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Benefits of free medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) on poultry gut health

Published: January 16, 2018
Dr. Randy Payawal (Nuscience) shares his research on a medium chain fatty acid and its ability to control pathogens, during the 5th IHSIG Symposium on Poultry Intestinal Health in Bangkok, Thailand.
Related topics
Authors:
Randy Payawal
Trouw Nutrition Asia Pacific
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Muzzamal ijaz
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Joe Stanyer
Farmer Joe Group
14 de marzo de 2018

HELLO DR RANDY PAYAWAL
I have been monitoring your subject for many years now. I am the leading Pioneer of Tropical Turkey Farming, which started in 1988 in Thailand.
I'm currently setting up the ASEAN Turkey Farming Centre in Davao, which will be the hub of a new regional rural industry.
It has been VERY DIFFICULT setting up in the Philippines, as I seem to be up against a lot of arrogance and ignorance, (and probably laziness) in both public and private sectors. However, after more than one year of time wasting, I have found a quality ally in Davao DTI. I am not a quitter....I'm persevering with this project, but I URGENTLY need to find quality partners.
My LO COST Plantation Farming System makes Turkey Meat a serious competitor to both Pork and Chicken. You can find me on FB.
I was unable to make direct contact.

Moushumi (Moushumi Dutta) Dutta
Moushumi (Moushumi Dutta) Dutta
15 de marzo de 2018
Very nice presentation by Dr Payawal. A noble approach for reduction in antibiotic usage for poultry production. I request you to please send me details of MCFA products and its inclusion levels in poultry at this email - drmdutta2003@yahoo.co.in. Thanks and regards,
Amin Nahal
17 de mayo de 2019
good presentation thank you
dan hofer
10 de junio de 2019
hello Joe stanyer i would be intrested in your lo cost turkey feed
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister