Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Avian Mycoplasma Control - Central for antibiotic independent production

Published: November 17, 2015
Summary
Antibiotics. Will affect mycoplasma vaccine.   Enrofloxacin Tetracyclines Macrolides Lincomycin Tylosin Tiamulin Timiclocin Sulpha etc (a little) Chloramphenicol May not affect local field strains; Acquired resistance. Won’t affect vaccine. Ampicillin Amoxycillin Penicillin Fosfomycin (Phosphomycin) Cephalosporins Not absorbed orally       &nb...
Related topics
Authors:
Chris Morrow
Bioproperties PTY Ltd
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Wijaya Saputra
4 de enero de 2016
what's problem if i have given TS 11 vaccine at age 5 weeks but still raise cases MG in some houses at age 35 weeks of broiler breeder poultry ?. Thank you .
Fazal Malik Malik
26 de agosto de 2019
Sir can u explain that its vertical transmission or horizontal if so any one of them can u fallow the sam treatment procedure but before we fallows we cant receive good results sir needs yr opening
Dr Bidhan Chandra Das
27 de agosto de 2019

Biosecurity is one tool for control of Mycoplasma. Vaccination and treatment also required for control of Mycoplasma. Vaccination monitoring also are important.

Badal Singh
27 de agosto de 2019

I think Biosecurity and before vaccination I assured flock must be free from mycoplasma...?

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister