Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Antimicrobial Use and Resistance in Farm Animals: Problems and Solutions

Published: December 7, 2017
Dr. Jeroen Dewulf (Ghent University) explains the risks of antibiotic resistance and offers insights on the importance of biosecurity to improve this situation, during the 5th IHSIG Symposium on Poultry Intestinal Health in Bangkok, Thailand.
Related topics
Authors:
Jeroen Dewulf
Ghent University
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Christopher Hettiarachchi
5 de febrero de 2018
Dear Jeroen Dewulf Thank you for gathering & sharing valuable information on the trends of development of antimicrobial resistance in bacteria associated with the livestock industry and with human medication. The slides were not very clear in the video clip. However, the information could be valuable for those who are working with antimicrobial resistance.
Dr Abdulwahab Kammon
13 de febrero de 2018
Dear Jeroen Thanks for the very important topic. I think it is the time for researchers to find suitable alternatives for antibiotics.
mst.dilruba begum
19 de febrero de 2018
Dear Sir, many thanks for this burning and learning topics. I earnestly request to send me pp slides that would be helpful in animal industry.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister