Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Alternative control of poultry pest

Published: September 6, 2017
By: Luis Alves
I am professor at Western Paraná State University (Unioeste, Cascavel, PR, Brazil). I would like to talk about alternative control of the lesser meal worm and the poultry red mite, mainly with biocontrol agents and mineral dusts.
Related topics
Authors:
Luis Alves
Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Asaad Ahmed Elsabbagh
13 de septiembre de 2017

I just know that there is a French company has a product of natural predators which can eat the red mite inside the farms. I can not tell you more respecting the non-commercial comment on this site.
Asaad Sabbagh.
Egypt

Luis Alves
Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná
14 de septiembre de 2017
Thank you. I know it. But my expertise is on entomopathogenic fungi Beauveria bassiana against the lesser meal worm and red poultry mite. Also, I have been working on diatomaceous earth agaisnt boty pest.
ahmet nuri bilgin
16 de septiembre de 2017
What about spiders. If the population of spiders high in poultry houses the amount of mites decreases. do you observe anything about this subject?
baidar assi
Awasser Animal Nutrition
14 de julio de 2018

Dear Asaad Ahmed Elsabbagh
I'm from Iraq can you send contact to my email: awasriq@gmail.com.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister