Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Roasted Guar Korma

Alternate Protein Source: Roasted Guar Korma

Published: June 10, 2012
By: Ashish Jindal

Sir
This mail is for introducing you to a 100% plant obtained protein source which is a superb and economical partial replacement of soyabean meal in all poultry and livestock feed. This source is called Roasted Guar Korma, obtained from a crop called Guar. This product has been roasted to permanently deactivate the trypsin inhibitor activity. Following are Roasted Guar Korma attributes:-

Moisture 4.5-5.5 %
Crude Protein 50-54 %
Total Energy 3600 Kcal/Kg
Metabolic Energy (ME) 2600-2700 Kcal/Kg
Crude Fiber 5%-6%
Oil content(Fat) 5.5%-6.5%
Sand/Silica 0.15%
Carbohydrates 28.54%
Total Phosphorus 0.74%
Available Phosphorus 0.23%
Calcium 1.12%
Pepsin Digestibility 88.96%
TDN(Total Digestive Nutrient) 86.4%
L-Lysine 2.17%
L-Methionine 0.57%
Salmonella Absent
Aflatoxin Below detection limits < 1.7 mcg/kg

Sir, Roasted guar korma has recently been under trail for Broiler feed in CARI,izzatnagar and the field trail shows inclusion of Roasted Guar korma with 10% in mash feed shows excellent result as compared to soya-maize control diet and further reduces the feed cost.
Roasted Guar Korma is already replacing Soyameal in layer and broiler ration in northern india(haryana,punjab),central india(U.P,Delhi) and few companies in Namakkal are using this since last 6-7 months sucessfully.

Sir, i will appreciate your queries on this alternate source of protein which is only used for animal consumption rather than like soyabean which competes for both human and animal consumption.
Please feel free for any further information on the product.
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Jindal

Authors:
Ashish Jindal
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ashish Jindal
11 de junio de 2012
I will appreciate comments/queries on this product? please give your valuable time reading this about a useful alternate source of protein.
Abdul Wahid
2 de noviembre de 2013
Dear friend, at what temperature guar korma is roasted and for how long to get best results. Also mention what type of vessel/container is used for roasting and the source of heat generation ( steam or hot air ). Kind regards / A. Wahid e-mail: gazianieng@hotmail.com mobile : 92321-2845777
haryana guargum & chemicals
10 de enero de 2014
Dear Mr Ashish Jindal,I am from Hisar Having a guargum plant at Mandi Adampur. We are interested to produce roasted Korma and would like to meet u.My no is 9812443841 Surendra Singhal.Kindly give me a call
Gopi baswanth penumarthi
6 de abril de 2014
Mr Jindal can we use roasted Gaur kurma 10 petcent in chick and layer feed without using emzynes like marnnaze
Ashish Jindal
7 de abril de 2014
@GOPI BASWANTH Kindly contact us on +91 9996362777 for all the detailed nutritional and inclusion information. We will be glad to hear from you and resolving your queries about the product. Ashish Jindal.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister