Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

21st European Symposium on Poultry Nutrition (8-11 May) - ESPN 2017

Published: March 14, 2017
Summary
The symposium will be held at Convention Centre at Port Aventura, Salou-Vila-seca, Tarragona, Spain, and will take place between 8–11 May 2017. This Symposium has become a relevant scientific event, stimulator of scientific interchanges, every two years. The participation has been raised in the recent meetings, with an increase number of delegates from non-European co...
Related topics
Influencers who recommended :
Prof. Joaquim Brufau
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
20 de marzo de 2017
Engormix, it is my interest to want to participate in this symposium to exchange knowllege and tropical experiences on tropical challanges and nutrition as tool for mitigation Could you link me with grant oPportunities to attend and paarticipate in this symposium?
Saman Rashid
University of Sulaimani
21 de marzo de 2017
it is my interest to participate in this symposium to increase my knowledge on nutrition could you link me with grant opportunities to attend and participate in this symposium?
Prof.Dr. Mahmoud Saad Abousekken
21 de marzo de 2017
I,m interest to participate in this symposium to update my knowledge on nutrition could you link me with any opportunity to attend and participate in this symposium?
Mohammed alhajj
23 de marzo de 2017
I,m interesting to participate in this event to update my knowledge, could you link me to attend and participate in this symposium?
Carlos Avilan
Engormix
23 de marzo de 2017
Hello and thanks for your messages. Engormix was created with networking and contact among professionals in mind, so that is a way to get in touch with people, universities or companies before, during and after these events. We provide the forum to connect and we hope you can benefit from this possibility. Thanks again and kind regards.
Ismet Mamode
Food & Allied Group of Companies
24 de marzo de 2017
The African Union should consider to have a FUND to sponsor young African Scientists and Professionals who would like to attend such Conferences. Every country member can allocate a budget to enable the Africans to acquire a better knowledge of the modern technology in order to serve better the continent. The African Union can request the organizers to select the African countries for the conferences, symposium or workshops.
Tiwari C M
24 de marzo de 2017
24-03-2017 It is indeed good message from Engormix and I wish all the best for ESPN 2017 -SPAIN. TOPICS ARE EXCELLENT AND deleberations will crystalyze the LOT OF ASPECTS of area ,for the benefits of all concerned. The availability of proceedings of Symposium to Ergonmix followers may be considered by the organisers. and if it is done I am sure the out come of Symposium will be definitely many fold and across the GLOBE.
ahmed
25 de marzo de 2017
I,m interesting to participate in this event to update my knowledge, could you link me to attend and participate in this symposium?
Tiwari C M
26 de marzo de 2017
Dear Dr. Ahmed, good Morning. you are a student from Arabia Saudi. to my understanding there should not be funding problem in your university. you may send your interest to the organisers of ESPN -2017,SPAIN as a delegate . if you have research paper in the field to be covered in the symposia definitely you will be registered and you may travel to attend the said symposium. based on registration you secure travel grant from ur University/govt. . i AM FROM iNDIA AND not having direct access to team of organisers. I believe Engormix will certainly encourage young scientists from other continents. try ,you will succeed Best wishes, Dr. CMTiwari
Amanat Ullah
26 de marzo de 2017
Its very good news and i am greatly interested in this symposium. kindly guide and help me how to participate in it.
Ahmed Gamal
28 de marzo de 2017
Many thanks for your Interest.I am not a student from Arabia Saudi. I am Egyptian, I worked in Cairo Poultry company as Manger of Marketing and service after sells. But I am interesting to participate in this event to update my knowledge. Thanks
Lawal Sesan
28 de marzo de 2017
I wish to attend the symposium and i wish you can direct me on how to go about it. I also learn there is an organisation that sponsor few interested candidates to attend seminar,symposium,workshop and conference, can anyone link me up to such sites,i know there many of them
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister