Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

2026 World's Poultry Congress will be held in Canada

Published: September 30, 2022
Toronto was officially selected as the location of the 2026 World's Poultry Congress at the 2022 WPC in Paris, France. Hear what Dr. Bruce Rathgeber from Dalhousie University has to say about it.
Related topics:
Authors:
Bruce Rathgeber
Dalhousie University
Recommend
Comment
Mehdi  Hamedi
1 de octubre de 2022
Yes, I am very happy that you have invited me to participate in this world congress and to be next to you professors and elders of bird science and it makes me proud.
Recommend
Ki Mo
1 de octubre de 2022
Am happy about this announcement
Recommend
Nisar Muhammad Khan
1 de octubre de 2022
Bruce Rathgeber Sir I am really happy knowing that world poultry congress 2026 will be held in Canada and interested deeply to join this next session.,to attain a chance of joining a global conversation on poultry future challenges and their solution . An invitation from the managing team will help me in easing the Visa process and in time joining the program . Hope my request will be considered. Dr Nisar Muhammad khan Poultry nutritionist Pakistan.
Recommend
Deborah Adewole
Dalhousie University
11 de octubre de 2022
Great! Looking forward to the 2026 WPC in Toronto!!
Recommend
Akpudje ufuoma
24 de octubre de 2022
I am grateful for this great convention that will take place in Canada
Recommend
akintunde adedayo ADEDOYIN
24 de octubre de 2022
This is great! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the WPS in Canada. Thank you
Recommend
Asiedu Agyemang
2 de junio de 2023
I am a youth farmers in Ghana, i will like to attend 2026 world poultry congress at Canada, to get knowledge and new skill to be used in my poultry industry. The management should kindly help me with scholarship for registration and i will pay for my hotel and flight ticket. Thanks
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.