Special Nutrients

Circovirus and PRRS, the hidden factor - SNI

Video information
See more
remove_red_eye 38879 forum 5 bar_chart Statistics share
Share :
close
June 28, 2009
Dear Mr. Tamames, I have watched your video twice, and I aim highly impressed by it.
This is really something every pig nutritionist ( or general nutritionist or feed formulater has to know). Your argumentation about the still largely unknown effects of Fumonisins in pigs ( and also in man !) is highly convincing to me. \i know the quality of the work of prof. Mallmann and of Dr. Isabelle Owald, and personally, I aim fully convinced. Personally. I also had the experience of unexpected and unexplained severe intestinal problems in piglets, in association with cardiac failure and sudden death as you decribe it. Indeed, we found out that it was caused by massive mycotoxin contamination of the feeds. All symptoms disappeared immediately after we changed the feed to a low mycotoxin contaminated one.
I will distribute this video to a number of colleagues and friends in animal nutrition in The Netherlands, hoping that they also will realise the serious impact of hidden Fumonisin mycotoxicosis in the ordinary Dutch farm animal practice.
Thank you so much for this video.

Aart .J. Mul
Nutritionist & physiologist
The Netherlands

Tomi Olatunde Tomi Olatunde
Agro Engineer Zootechnist
July 1, 2009
Very important declaration. Hope the video were available.
Fernando Tamames Fernando Tamames
Executive
Special Nutrients Special Nutrients
Florida, United States
July 7, 2009

Dear Aart .J. Mul: thank you for your comments. If you want a copy of the video we can send you one throught our distributor in Holland please write to me directly

Fernando Tamames Fernando Tamames
Executive
Special Nutrients Special Nutrients
Florida, United States
July 7, 2009

Dear Tomi Olatunde: I am soory that you had problems seenthe video. If you want a copy of the video we can send it to you please write to me directly

Ubuntu Ubuntu
Agriculturist
May 14, 2010
very good presentation Mr Fernando. I am Mark, hope to learn from you more.
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Circovirus and PRRS, the hidden factor - SNI?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Products
This book is written by Professors Carlos Mallmann and Paulo Dilkin from th...
We at Special Nutrients are proud to announce that we have just completed t...
Natural Dipolar Mycotoxin AdsorbentDESCRIPTION: Broad spectrum mycotoxin ad...