Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Swine rations: cost reduction in production

Published: April 20, 2010
By: María Giovanardi
Dear Users, This is an interesting forum from our Spanish community, generated by Eduardo Dario Welchen from Paraguay: Good morning, My query is based on: The highest number regarding swine rations is the inclusion of maize, as it provides a lot of energy (50 to 60 of total production / tons), pellet soy protein represents the vast majority ( 40 to 30 of total production), nucleus and additives in a smaller volume and fiber in also an interesting volume The higher cost are the first two…How can I substitute them within my rations to achieve the same results (energy and crude protein) ? Is there a way of reducing them?