Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Premium mycotoxin management and mitigating product: Globafix Plus

Published: July 16, 2018
Summary
Mycotoxins may cause various toxic effects or mycotoxicosis. Symptoms caused by mycotoxin contamination depend on the level and type of mycotoxins, but also on the several factors such as animal species, sex, environment and nutritional status. Additionally the multi - mycotoxins contamination even at low levels may result in chronic toxicity that produces elevated negative effects on performance...
Related topics
Authors:
Thi BANCHEREAU
Global Nutrition International
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ranganathan
Ranganathan
30 de julio de 2018

Would like to have an offer, recommended dosage and techno-economic benefits to a breeder.

This is limited businesses in India, yet, there's one breeder where I can introduce.

Do you have any such product for layers?

Jonathan RASTEL
16 de agosto de 2018
Dear Ranganathan, Could you give me your email address? Best regards Jonathan
Norbert Trattner
DSM-Firmenich
30 de julio de 2018

Pyrrolized vegetal carbon, is this activated charcoal? In this case, the risk for unspecific binding of vitamins is very high.

Jonathan RASTEL
16 de agosto de 2018
Dear Norbert, The charcoal we are using in GLOBAFIX PLUS is a semi-activated one. Indeed activated charcoals may bind some nutrients but this is not the case with pyrolised charcoal ; we made different studies to demonstrate that there is no risk of nutrients absorption with GLOBAFIX PLUS, even at high dosis. Regards Jonathan
Norbert Trattner
DSM-Firmenich
16 de agosto de 2018
Jonathan RASTEL could you please explain what semi-activated means. This term is so far not common to me, so I am a bit confused. If the product is so good, have you handed in any EU-dossier in group M?
Emmanuel Nwaotule
31 de julio de 2018

Hello Norbert. But, here in Nigeria, I have been working with a product that contains activated charcoal for years without any negative result.

Domon
21 de agosto de 2018

Dear sir

My thesis was effect of pyrolysed bamboo charcoal on rumen fermentation and received some interesting results. How would you think that apply pyrolysed charcoal in ruminant diet?

Jonathan RASTEL
22 de agosto de 2018

Dear Sir,
We Don't have any experience regarding the use of our charcoal in ruminants; the main applications are poultry (broilers mainly) and swine. Which effects did you observe with bamboo charcoal in dairy cows?
Regards,
Jonathan

Domon
25 de agosto de 2018
Jonathan RASTEL Increase specific short chain fatty acid
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister