Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

piggery project proposal

Piggery Project

Published: March 13, 2011
By: Motlatsi Matlapeng

Im impressed of this website and I hope i would be able to get assistance as soon as possible. Im working as a Community Development Practitioner and im supposed to assist a piggery project with a business plan. Can someone assist me on the basics tools/equipment for one to buy when starting a piggery project. This project operate at a very small scale.

Related topics
Recommend
Comment
Kweri    Erick
5 de marzo de 2019
This page makes us to understand how to become good managers for our projects,so by guiding students in achieving that is something very crucial in developing Agriculture in our respective Nations or countries in Africa.Thanks ,may you guide me on that.
Recommend
Kweri    Erick
5 de marzo de 2019
yes,this knowledge is needed to be shared among we the Agriculturists for efficient funding of your project you had intended to put for the purpose you had identified.
Recommend
nkululeko tshangana
29 de marzo de 2019

We are in the process of opening piggery project. now we kindly seek for assistance on what is needed in the call for expression of interest(how to write the proposal? And we the youth living in rural area.

Recommend
Charles Dokore
26 de abril de 2019
Hi, I am Charles Dokore from Papua New Guinea currently have 20 pigs plus their piglets and very much interested to start up a piggery project so i am seeking your help to assist me to get some funds from my government. could you please assist me with the piggery formulation project proposal that can help me expand.
Recommend
Piranokcaroline
5 de mayo de 2019
I would like to write Proposal for the project some help please
Recommend
Piranokcaroline
5 de mayo de 2019
I am in need of sample of piggery farming proposal
Recommend
Fayemi Ajayi Ilesanmi
4 de agosto de 2019
Yes, I need very useful discussion on the setting up the piggery farm
Recommend
Partha Saha
6 de agosto de 2019
Hello all Seems a pretty active group in here. I am a pork producer from Tanzania (East Africa).
Recommend
Chinonso Nwaji
15 de septiembre de 2019
Hello everyone.... Pls I need help with a piggery proposal for a start-up with 40 pigs.Anyone with an idea pls do help out.Thank you very much.
Recommend
Areen Patrick
19 de noviembre de 2019
hi, I'm interested in piggery farm, kindly assist me to write up a piggery farm proposal please..
Recommend
Abdul Rahman Jalloh
29 de enero de 2020
Piggery project business plan
Recommend
Abdul Rahman Jalloh
29 de enero de 2020
Yes I want to
Recommend
okuneye adekunle simisola
10 de febrero de 2020
this site is more benefiting and super
Recommend
Paul Umbe
6 de abril de 2020
I have start a piggery project with 10 pigs at a small scale. I was so enthusiastic in making my income in this business. Thus, I would like to extend my business of piggery involving my tribes men in the communities to be part of it. I however, in need of assistance how to write a proposal to seek for financial help.
Recommend
Wandera Tonny
21 de mayo de 2020
Hello everyone. I am Tonny from Uganda and I am looking forward to start a piggery project as soon as Covid 19 is kicked out of Uganda and things are back to normal. I however need a project proposal for my project to he able to acquire funds. Can anyone help me out please?
Recommend
Anthony Peter Njuguna Mwangi
17 de junio de 2020
I want to start a small pig farm with twelve to start with but I need assistance to write an ideal proposal can any one help me about writing it
Recommend
Dechen palden
18 de junio de 2020
How to write piggery proposal
Recommend
Wambi sharif
19 de junio de 2020
How can I start up one
Recommend
Francisca C.
4 de agosto de 2020
Am interested in starting up a piggery project in my village, please am asking for some help and guidelines on how to write a project proposal I can present to NGO for funding or assistant. Thanks
Recommend
Wandera Fred
5 de septiembre de 2020

Please I am interested in keeping pigs but help me and send me a proposal.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.