Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Pig Farm In India

Forum: pig farming in India

Published: February 25, 2010
By: Mark Garvin

HELLO TO ALL I STARTED A COMMERCIAL PIG FARM IN INDIA TO EXPLORE THE MARKET HERE.WITH 500 SOWS BUT AFTER A AND GIVING THEM ONE OF THE BEST FEED OF GODREJ AGRO VET.LTD AND ALL ARE INSURED AND IN BEST CONDITION.SO I WANT SOME ONE GUIDE ME ABOUT MARKETING OF PORK IN INDIA OR I GO FOR RETAILS OUTLET FOR MY COMPANY.

Related topics:
Authors:
Mark Garvin
NISARG ANIMAL FARMING PVT LTD
Recommend
Comment
Indu Prakash Pal
10 de noviembre de 2014
Hi Mark, I want to setup a pig farm, But i dont know about Pig Farming, So I would like to discuss with you an about Pig Farming , Would you please give me your contact number, My Cell Number is 9582762686
Recommend
Umesh Singh
12 de febrero de 2015
hii mark i want to know about the pig farming for starting the farm pls give me the path for pig farming Cheers Umesh Singh mr.umesh87@gmail.com 9950818366
Recommend
mission regos
11 de mayo de 2017
Hi........ Mark Garvin We have around 8000 pigs in Karnataka India under our care . you idea of retail outlets of PORK is very much in need you can contact us in e-mail..... missionregos2017@gmail.com. We also process PORK in GOA
Recommend
Brian Vendelboe
Brian Vendelboe
15 de mayo de 2017
Service we offer, out from a local data and also international data Business plan Cash flow plan Building plan (according to the amount of heads you want) Breeding plan for pure breed Breeding plan for sale of weanners Breeding plan for sale of small finisher (30 kg) Breeding plan for sale of finisher (above 100 kg) Curve plan on how big you can allow to make your finisher Management plan Work routine plan Vaccine and antibiotic plan Weekly working plan with describing daily job for workers Bring you in contact with different supplier Aces to danish vet Software winpig Feeding plan Feed mix for all age of pigs In some few cases we offer to visit you.
Recommend
mugisha john
15 de mayo de 2017

Hi, can I get some assistance to startup and I pay later that is in form of grant or loan?

Recommend
Brian Vendelboe
Brian Vendelboe
15 de mayo de 2017

Hi mugisha john

What kind of assistance do you need?

Recommend
musa ambuchi
16 de mayo de 2017
I wish to get assistance about pig farming
Recommend
Brian Vendelboe
Brian Vendelboe
16 de mayo de 2017
guys. when you write you need assistance about pig farming,. then write what kind of assistance you need
Recommend
Yespal singh
9 de noviembre de 2018
Hi Im Yespal singh From Dehradun Uttarakhand I’m planning to start pig farming business
Recommend
Anshula Seth
12 de enero de 2019
great and nice for me
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.