Ayurvet is looking for Consultants in Australia, Russia and CIS, Iran, Canada, Latam Markets

Published on: 06/06/2017
Source : Ayurvet

If you are related to Animal healthcare and animal food production industry with robust networking ability, we invite you to collaborate with us. We are looking for consultants who would be responsible for compliances and setting up distribution structure for our cattle, poultry, Aqua, porcine feed premixes and companion animal products. presently seeking in Australia, Russia and CIS, Iran, Canad...

remove_red_eye 240 forum 3 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Peter Ngatia Peter Ngatia
Animal Nutritionist
June 6, 2017
The concept is great and will make Ayurvet achieve more growth in terms of market for its products.
How about covering areas of East and Central African regions?
There is tremendous embrace of herbal products in this region and definitely Ayurvet will make inroads.
Am available for future collaboration towards this if considered.
Brian Manoe Brian Manoe
Consultant
June 18, 2017

I am a Danish pig farm consultant. You can contact me if you want further cooperation.

October 10, 2017
Brian Manoe

pls send me your contact Number.

Regards,
Dr Manish Mukherjee
print
(240)
(3)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Ayurvet is looking for Consultants in Australia, Russia and CIS, Iran, Canada, Latam Markets?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Lucas Pantaleon
Lucas Pantaleon
Veterinarian - MBA
  Versailles, Kentucky, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2019 Engormix - All Rights Reserved