Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Ayurvet to introduce Powerful Solutions to reduce antibiotics usage in farms during VIV ASIA 2017

Published: February 2, 2017
Summary
Phytogenics are budding trend to manage productivity in food production animals. Data confirms that more unjustified usage of antibiotics have given more problem then solutions. Countries which have been using more antibiotics has more numbers of Antimicrobial Resistant Bacteria caused Deaths. According to report AMR is going to be no one danger in years to come if not controlled. Reduction on an...
Related topics
Authors:
Praful Kumar
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar
Synergy Biorefineries Pvt
8 de marzo de 2017

I congratulate Ayurvet for the step taken to prevent the usage of antibiotics and use of Phytogenes as it is healthy and echo free once for all for the future generation. Awareness is to be created universally.
Thank you,
S S R Ayyangar.

Eros baroni
9 de marzo de 2017
In addition to use as a substitute for antibiotics, are there studies to improve the quality of the meat? As antioxidant action, reduction of fat, cholesterol reduction, etc ... etc ... thanks for the answers.
Vihang Patil
3 de abril de 2017

I congratulate Ayurvet for putting a step ahead in usage of phytogenic feed additives for the replacement of antibiotics.
Just a query, can these PFA would be fortified with prebiotics and probiotics?

Regards,
Mr. Vihang Patil

priyanka
13 de julio de 2017

Hi, Sir.

I have a doubt, Sir, is any Ayurvet medicine there to increase fertility in broiler breeders?
Look forward to your reply.

Regards,
B.Priyanka B.Tech (POULTRY PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY)

moorthy. p
20 de diciembre de 2017
Ayuruvet,(natural feed additives) it's is a best way of medication for replacement of antibiotics and also it gives a better result than sinthetic medicine.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister