Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Yeasts in feed bring benefits to pets

Published: June 26, 2018
Summary
ImmunoWall®, Lyscell®, and StarFix® are some of ICC products that compose the pets' feed It has been proven that the use of yeast in the pets feed brings numerous benefits. Besides being highly palatable, yeasts act in the digestive process, providing behavioral and well-being improvements. Pets that feel comfortable become less cranky and interact more. Also, the improved ...
Related topics
Authors:
Márcia Villaça
ICC
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Gagan deep sobti
Sobti industries
5 de julio de 2018
Can any body guide us which gives visible results in dairy cows diet live yeast or metabolites.
Ricardo Barretto Toledo
ICC
5 de julio de 2018

Gagan deep sobti, both live yeast and metabolites will do the job and provide improvements on the rumen activity. It’s important to select pure yeast products, not blended ones with corn/cereals residues. Live Yeast is very efficient as oxygen scavenger, but it’s necessary to have proper handling to guarantee the yeast will get the Rumen LIVE and do the job. When you pelletize it, you mix it with minerals, antibiotics, or keep it open air. All this oxidate the yeast and kills them.

If are you interested to receive by email more details about a novel kind of yeast for ruminants let me know. Will be a pleasure to share information about RumenYeast.

Gagan deep sobti
Sobti industries
5 de julio de 2018

Ricardo Barretto Toledo
We are producer's of animal feeds for dairy animals in India.
In pallets form. Please guide us about heat sustainable yeast.

Gagan deep sobti
Sobti industries
5 de julio de 2018
Thanks Ricardo for sharing knowledge.
sathishkumar
Caprienzymes
7 de julio de 2018

We are formulators doing in india. Could you please share the details live yeast Application methods. Because most of feed auxiliaries they mention yeast presence in their composition of products.

it is very helpful if we give information about this.

Thank you

Regards
K.Sathishkumar

Isabela Barros
ICC
12 de julio de 2018

Greetings Mr. Sathishkumar sir , Namaste!

Thanks a lot for your message and interest in getting more information about yeast applications and differences. I am keen to share some elucidating material with you. Please do write me on Isabela@iccbrazil.com.br so that we can exchange more information.
You are very much correct, many companies promoting yeast based products and most of the time its time consuming and confusing to understand which are the differences among them and identify where we can really obtain yeast components!

Thanks again and I am looking forward to your reply!
Isabela Barros - Southeast Asia & Pacific ICC Brazil

K. Indira
Gutta Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
9 de julio de 2018
Tell the advantages of Yeast of brewery distilled grains
Isabela Barros
ICC
12 de julio de 2018

Dear K. Indira sir, Namastê!

Thanks for your message and question! ICC yeast-based additives are a co-product from Ethanol production in Brazil. The fermentation process and media conditions are very much different when compared to Brewers yeast manufacturing and the final result is also a different product.
We have plenty of information to show the superiority of our yeast products due this peculiar production process from Brazil, from ICC. Please let me know your email address so that I can share more details!
Looking forward to your reply!

Isabela Barros - Southeast Asia & Pacific - ICC Brazil
55 11 996498295

Madhab Bahadur Pantha
10 de julio de 2018
it seems interesting and need to do experiment on fish diets for .all stages of fish.
Isabela Barros
ICC
12 de julio de 2018

Dear Madhab Bahadur Pantha sir, Namaskar!

We are glad to get your reply! ICC scientific background counts with an extensitve In Vivo trials number and I am happy to share with you those related to Aqua species! We do have relevant results in fishes and shrimps showing our products performance while enhancing animal health and productivity! Please let me know your email address!

Thanks a lot again for your message!

Isabela Barros - Southeast Asia & Pacific - ICC Brazil

Ravi
The Waterbase Limited
13 de julio de 2018
Isabela Barros Hi Isabella, i have been asking for in-vivo research works information for quite some time. please share them by mail.Reg-Ravi, Waterbase
Isabela Barros
ICC
13 de julio de 2018
Dear Mr Ravi , greetings! Thanks a lot for your message! Please do let me know to whom you are asking those information so that we dont leave you waiting anymore . I will send you them right away including our fresh Tilapia trial data. Although I know its a different specie and out of your shrimp nutrition interest but results are quite impressive as far as performance, immunity parameters and impressive survivability rates are concerned after challenge. Do keep in touch, thanks again! Isabela Barros - ICC Brazil
Arunas Vanagas
Frondita Biogroup
11 de julio de 2018
There is temperature stable yeast available, suitable for pelleting, we use it in all our feed additive products that are designed to be pelleted together with the feed.
Shyam Sunder
Sadashiv cattle Feed industries
11 de julio de 2018
I want about your yeast
Aline Almeida
ICC
27 de julio de 2018
Dear Shyam Sunder, Please let me know your email address so that I can share more details! Looking forward to your reply!
Arunas Vanagas
Frondita Biogroup
12 de julio de 2018
Hello, bellow I pasted basic information on thermo stable yeast Dairy cattle Cow, goat, ewe, buffalo ? ruminal acidosis ? milk yield ? milk solids Cattle for fattening Beef, lamb ? ruminal acidosis ? average daily gain ? feed efficiency Gestating and lactating mare ? colostrum and milk immunological and nutritional properties ? immune acquisition by the foal at birth Adult horse ? digestive comfort and welfare ? body condition ? recovery Mode of action Ruminant Strengthens the reducing power of rumen: ? lactate-utilizing bacteria ? cellulolytic bacteria Improves fiber digestion Increases rumen pH by avoiding the build up of lactic acid Swine Improves and stabilises microflora balance Improves fiber digestibility Increases production of Volatile Fatty Acids Limits pathogen multiplication and adhesion on the enterocytes Reduces intestinal inflammation Decreases E. coli shedding Horse Improves microflora balance in the caecum Enhances fiber digestibility Limits overproduction and accumulation of lactic acid in the caecum Rabbit Improves microflora balance in the caecum Enhances fiber digestibility
Sathishkumar
Caprienzymes
17 de julio de 2018

Dear Isabela Barros,

Thank you, for your valuable information,
Could you please send me your articles,
From india where is your yeast product available please send a contact details.

Regards

K.Sathishkumar

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister