Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Aflatoxin toxicity reduction in broiler diets

T5X SD feed additives efficiency on the aflatoxin toxicity reduction in broiler diets – In Vivo Study

Published: October 20, 2011
Summary
Introduction Mycotoxins are substances produced by molds, that have a toxic effect on animals, decreasing their performance and even causing death. Molds are broadly distributed throughout the world, also contaminating feed grains. In order to reduce the negative effects of mycotoxins on animals, mycotoxin-adsorbing feed additives are used. Such products have different neutralization abilitie...
Related topics
Authors:
Danièle Marzin
Olmix
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Maheswar Rath
2 de mayo de 2012

dear author, it is nice to see your presentation of article for control/ reduction of aflatoxin toxicity . You have set the level as 2.8ppm and use of T5XSD 0.5% in the diet for better result. My doubt is if farmer has to use the product how much the farmer will add in the feed T5XSD per ton of feed it is 5kg beside other feed additives as usual. So considering the volume per ton of feed it is desirable to enlighten what it contain and how far the product can justify encroaching other nutrient's space in a broiler feed formula . some clarification is needed on the product. why i will use this product ? Is it competitive than other products available and economical?

m rath

Tarek A.hady
2 de mayo de 2012

Dear Sir,
we invite you to join the official group of the animal wealth conference https://www.facebook.com/groups/animalconf/

Nitin  Suryavanshi
3 de mayo de 2012

the article has basic status compared to other mycotoxin controll products available,which has the same efficacy and result.
what i suggest is that wheat bran , raw chicory root can be incorporated in the feed that serve the principles of nutrition and mycotoxin control which is cheaper and available ,then using such branded products

Munir Ahmad Butt M/s BinSadiq International
SB Feed
3 de mayo de 2012
it is good product. If we consider cost benefit ratio of only one parameter, the FCR, farmer will get a huge profit only with this, and it is the same, 1.50 in both groups, i.e. Alfa + 0.25% T5X SD and Alfa + 0.5% T5X SD So we can use T5X SD with inclusion of 0.25% only, which will decrease its cost more as compared to other competitor products.
Christopher Hettiarachchi
Maxies
3 de mayo de 2012

Dear Daniele Marzin

First of all let me congratulate you for posting a well designed and well written research work and this is a good example for young researchers to follow.
I quite agree with Mr. M.Ruth that the author could have given some information on the active ingredients of the the product, T5XSD. Is there any particular reason why you have chosen aflatoxin concentration of 2.8ppm?

D.C.Hettiarachchi - Sri Lanka

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister