Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

First Quantitative Test for Ochratoxin in Grain and Feedstuff

Published: February 7, 2008
Summary
Charm Sciences is proud to announce the first Lateral Flow Quantitative test for Ochratoxin in grain and feedstuffs. The ROSA® Quantitative kit delivers fast, economical, accurate detection for Ochratoxin A in a convenient single strip, Rapid One-Step strip Assay. The ROSA Ochratoxin kit has the flexibility to meet domestic and export requirements with quantitative readings and a detection range ...
Related topics
Recommend
Comment
Hassan Amra
Hassan Amra
7 de febrero de 2008
It is my pleasure to receive your email for First Quantitative Test for Ochratoxin in Grain and Feedstuff. I am head of Food Toxicology and Contaminants Dep. National Research Center, Egypt. I am proffesor in mycotoxins, and work in ochratoxins A in grain. We can cooporate with you in these fields. Best regards, Hassan Amra
Recommend
A.M. Abdelhamid
Mansoura University, Egypt
16 de febrero de 2008
What about the sensitivity (accuracy) of this kit? For how many determinations is one kit? What about your local or regional agent in Egypt or Middle East? What about the prices? Thanks.
Recommend
Purushotham Bygari
Purushotham Bygari
18 de febrero de 2008
1. What is the detection range in feed levels? 2. Whether the kit is suitable for feed testing? 3. What is the time taken for the test and what is the kit price and availability options?
Recommend
Imanhajkhodadadi
Imanhajkhodadadi
29 de febrero de 2008
Hi. I'd like to know more details about this product. I am a PhD student in Tehran University, in poultry nutrition.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.