Effect of Methionine Supplementation in Ameliorating Aflatoxicosis in Broiler Chickens

Published on: 08/13/2019
Author/s : Mamta Sharma*, Ram Singh and A.B. Mandal. / Avian Nutrition and Feed Technology Division, Central Avian Research Institute, Izatnagar-243 122, India.

INTRODUCTION There is increasing evidence that cereal grains used for poultry feed are commonly contaminated with mycotoxins. Mycotoxins are toxic compounds produced by fungi, when present in the feed depress nutrient quality of the feed and hence the health and performance of poultry. The tropical and subtropical climate with hot and humid condition prevailing in India coupled with poor har...

remove_red_eye 68 forum 2 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
August 13, 2019
Am looking for these products.
DL-Methionine 99% feed grade
L-LYSINE HCL 99% feed grade

kawuki7@gmail.com
Ram Singh Bibyan Ram Singh Bibyan
Ph.D (Animal Nutrition)
August 13, 2019
Dear David, recently my place of work has changed. I had DL-Methionine and Methionine hydroxy analogue in my previous laboratory. I can suggest you the name of Dr. AB Mandal who can arrange DL-Methionine for you. His email ID is abmcari@rediffmail.com. Pl contact him.
print
(68)
(2)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Effect of Methionine Supplementation in Ameliorating Aflatoxicosis in Broiler Chickens?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.

| 
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved