Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Effect of Methionine Supplementation in Ameliorating Aflatoxicosis in Broiler Chickens

Published: July 12, 2019
Summary
INTRODUCTION There is increasing evidence that cereal grains used for poultry feed are commonly contaminated with mycotoxins. Mycotoxins are toxic compounds produced by fungi, when present in the feed depress nutrient quality of the feed and hence the health and performance of poultry. The tropical and subtropical climate with hot and humid condition prevailing in India coupled with poor ...
Related topics:
Authors:
Ram Singh
Asitbaran Mandal
Recommend
Comment
David kawuki
13 de agosto de 2019
Am looking for these products. DL-Methionine 99% feed grade L-LYSINE HCL 99% feed grade kawuki7@gmail.com
Recommend
Ram Singh
13 de agosto de 2019
Dear David, recently my place of work has changed. I had DL-Methionine and Methionine hydroxy analogue in my previous laboratory. I can suggest you the name of Dr. AB Mandal who can arrange DL-Methionine for you. His email ID is abmcari@rediffmail.com. Pl contact him.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.