Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Over 125 Years Of Oilseed Processing

Published: June 8, 2018
Summary
  COMPLETE OIL MILL PLANT DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION Introduction to Oilseed Processing The primary goal of oilseed processing is to extract as much oil as possible from the seed while consuming as little energy as possible, resulting in two end products, oil and the left over solids traditionally called meal. The oil can be used in food products, animal...
Related topics:
Authors:
Eric Stibora
Anderson International Corp
Recommend
Comment
Alberto Cabual
11 de junio de 2018

Oilseed extraction is same process flow as coconut oil extraction?

Recommend
Enrique Diaz
Anderson International Corp
12 de junio de 2018
Alberto; The above information is related with the general overview on how the oilseeds are processed. Each particular oilseed is being processed different due to the nature of the seed in terms of size, oil content, fiber content and if the seed is edible or inedible. Coconut (DCN) or Copra is one of the most difficult oilseed to be processed due to the high oil and fiber content and due to the exigencies y particle size reduction and moisture reduction (drying) before entering the presses for oil recovery. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you. ED
Recommend
Ralph Romero
R & D Equipment Co
18 de junio de 2018
Preparation in terms of particle reduction so we can dry more efficiently to reach the desired moisture content are critical in order to extract oil from copra. We have extensive hands on experience of over 30 years with many customers processing copra in many countries like Mexico and the Philippines where we have sold several hundreds both used and rebuilt to factory specifications machines for copra and for VCO.WE KNOW HOW TO REBUILD EXPELLERS RIGHT In case you wish to discuss your specific application or project we are available anytime during business hours.
Recommend
Pavankumar
susheela group
18 de junio de 2018

We are manufacturing poultry meal at Hyderabad in India. We are looking fat press for fat extraction in poultry by-product meal. This meal contains 45% fat (capacity per hour 2 tons).
Please confirm, do have any fat press for poultry meal extraction?

Recommend
Ralph Romero
R & D Equipment Co
20 de junio de 2018
PRalph Romero Attn. Mr Pawan Kumar;I have a Proforma proposal for you on Expeller press for rendering process of 2MT/Hr of Poultry by product. Please give me your Email Address son I can send it to you Immediately. Thank you
Recommend
Ralph Romero
R & D Equipment Co
21 de junio de 2018

Pavankumar Re:Request for quotation of Rendering equipment to process Poultry by product at 2MT/Hr
Dear Mr.PAVANKUMAR;
I HAVE YOUR QUOTATION READY FOR YOU,PLEASE REPLY TO MY EMAIL AND GIVE ME YOUR COMPLETE CONTACT INFORMATION MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS; RALPH@RDEQUIPMENTCO.COM

Recommend
Pavankumar
susheela group
9 de enero de 2019
Pavankumar Sorry Sir for late reply.we purchaged fat press from another company.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.