Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Moisture control in practice

Published: May 11, 2009
Summary
Rising costs of raw materials increases the demand for product optimization and yields. Now, the means of accurately controlling the moisture content within a batch flow process has been finally breached within industry. DSL Systems Ltd has teamed up with Intelscan to provide moisture measurement and control as an extra in the AutoPilot4Feed package. Several designs utilising microwave technol...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Amir Attar
Javaneh khorasan
1 de julio de 2009
this paper is practical and suitable because moisture control in final product in feed mills is very important i am intresting in Mr.ziggers papers.
Ramnag
22 de octubre de 2009
very good article sir i will refer this to my company also to control the moisture variations in finished product
Abid Abbas
5 de julio de 2012

I think moisture is main problem in handling the feed process, when you are using maize as large portion in feed so this article helps not only control the moisture in feed but also helpful in economic structure of feed.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister