Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

DL-Methionine’s significance in laying hen feeding

Published: March 14, 2016
By: Joshua Koo
DL-Methionine industry has been developing for several decades in China. Its unique nutritive value makes its indispensability in poultry and live stock industry. Now i want to talk about the importance of Methionine in chicken cultivation and other livestock feeding. DL-Methionine is an essential amino acid in poultry feed for livestock, especially for egg-laying hens, methionine is the first limiting Amino acid;Other amino acids are all nothing if the quantity of Methionine is not sufficient; its restricted character is at the first place in egg-laying hen. DL-Methionine feed grade can be used as nutrient supplyments in protein feed, there can be limited, if engine body use other amino acid.Therefore, methionine, tryptophan and lysine are called three limiting amino acid of poultry feed. Lack of methionine in poultry feed can result in growth retardation, loss of weight and reduce feed’s digestion and utilization of feed for egg laying hen. The influence of methionine on immune system of chicken lie in greatly improved antibodies levels, and can significantly increased the number of lymphocytes transformation, antibody titers, and the immune globulin. Lack of methionine, will lead to low levels of antibodies of the whole flock, thereby inducing virus. DL Methionine can also influence egg’s weight, moderate methionine in poultry feed will maintain egg weight, and keep nice egg shape. p;of feed for egg laying hen. The influence of methionine on immune system of chicken lie in greatly improved antibodies levels, and can significantly increased the number of lymphocytes transformation, antibody titers, and the immune globulin. Lack of methionine, will lead to low levels of antibodies of the whole flock, thereby inducing virus. DL Methionine can also influence egg’s weight, moderate methionine in poultry feed will maintain egg weight, and keep nice egg shape. Buy dl methionine, please contact me at skype joshuakoo124 or email me at joshua@unischem.com