Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Low cost Medium Shear Extruder for pet food and aquafeed

Published: August 1, 2016
Summary
This article was originally published in Aquafeed (2013), Vol. 5, No.3, 41-45.   The single screw extruder has been the heartbeat of dry pet food and aquatic feed for over 50 years. Today, the single screw extruder still is the choice for manufacturing dry expanded pet food as opposed to baked or pelleted feed.   Over 70% of global pet food is being manufactured by six compani...
Related topics
Authors:
Nabil W. Said
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Pavankumar
susheela group
2 de agosto de 2016

It's very good, we are waiting for this type of extruder.this will very helpful to small feed companies and feed start up companies. I hope in india this will very successful.if you have supplier please contact.

Mark Lupher
20 de agosto de 2016

We are interested in purchasing a complete fish and shrimp feed production line. Our best labor utilization would require through put of at least 800 kg/h. Please contact me.

Engr Roise Uddin Rasel
Xinxiang HeXie Feed Machinery
6 de noviembre de 2020
Mark Lupher good to know , can get your contact information ,my whats app number +8801711289357
sanni onofua
22 de noviembre de 2016
Please can I have more info and price of the Low cost Medium Shear Extruder for pet food and aquafeed. we are in interested in acquiring one like this in Lagos, Nigeria.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister