Discussion created on 10/24/2019

Have you heard of Ida-Ore Zeolite used as a natural Anticaking agent? I got approached and im having problems with certain herd

Have you heard of Ida-Ore Zeolite used as a natural Anticaking agent? I got approached by a consultant about scours, and apparently it is used as a feed additive and will help the herd that is affected by scours. Has anyone ever heard of this? It seems like snake oil, but he has brought up some local farms and some big names that use it.

remove_red_eye 193453 forum 1 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
November 4, 2019
I have an update, no clue why this got so many views. I talked with the owners there, they have a lot of data to back it up. Trials etc, and a REALLY big feed company is using them. Going to give it a try and will write up a report on my blog soon.
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Have you heard of Ida-Ore Zeolite used as a natural Anticaking agent? I got approached and im having problems with certain herd?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Associate Professor
  Ames, Iowa, United States
Professional Services
Dave Albin, Ph.D. Dave Albin, Ph.D.
Grimes, Iowa, Estados Unidos de América
Kurt A. Rosentrater Kurt A. Rosentrater
Ames, Iowa, United States
Katie Mayo Katie Mayo
Grimes, Iowa, United States
Royce Samford Royce Samford