Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Giuseppe Bigliani joins the staff of Engormix

Published: November 8, 2018
Summary
In one of the great surprises of the industry this year, the renowned expert Eng. Giuseppe Bigliani has joined Engormix to contribute with his experience and knowledge to the consolidation of the global growth of the brand. Eng. Bigliani has a career that spans over 35 years in the design, installation, operation, marketing and administration of agroindustry projects. His main focus has been f...
Authors:
Carlos Pavesa
Engormix
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Enrique Diaz
Anderson International Corp
9 de noviembre de 2018

Carlos;
As you mentioned this is a great surprise and news.
Giuseppe has an extraordinary career in feed mill technology and he represents a very valuable asset for any company, I know him for more than 10 years and I'm very confident that this new relationship will bring more technical support to all Engormix members.

Pepe,
I wish you my very best on this new endeavor with Carlos, I know Carlos for more than 12 years now and his company is getting strong during the years. This platform has been a great tool for processors, researchers and even students of this industry, I'm fairly sure the good results will be noticed fairly quickly.

I'm glad to see this duo working together and look forward to keep helping in growing our communities all around the world.

Cheers!

Marco Lara
Evonik Animal Nutrition
11 de noviembre de 2018
All the best for you!!!
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister