Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Extrusion in Aquaculture feeds: Fabiano Cesar Sá to appear at FIGAP 2016

Published: August 19, 2016
Summary
The Expo Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico, will be the venue for the third workshop on technology in animal feed production (October 17th and 18th) during FIGAP 2016 and Fabiano Cesar Sá will be one of the speakers at this event.   His lecture "Extrusion Technologies in Aquaculture Feeds and Pet Foods" will begin at 11:45 on October 18th.   He is currently Companion An...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Denis Dimovski
18 de noviembre de 2016
Dear Mr. Fabiano We are producing fish feed on twin srew extruder (floating pallets)but now i haw problem we need sinking pallets but i just can't make them :( .We have 50 :50 sinking pro-cent but we need 100 % . It is for our own use for carp feeding .On extruder i go with low temperature 110(2 heating zone)130 (3 heating zone) and fast speed of the screws Is it OK to put corn starch in the formulation to have hardness of mass or what . Please help on these Thanks in advance on your help
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister