Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Vaccine against derriengue

Published: December 19, 2014

We are experiencing an outbreak of derriengue so I have to apply the vaccine. According to this month´s vaccination schedule, I should also apply vaccines and dewormers with vitamins. Would there be any risk if I applied derriengue vaccine along with all those vaccines on the same day?

Related topics
Authors:
Anonymous
Anonymous
Recommend
Comment
Ubaldo Barria
20 de diciembre de 2014
Anonymous query: como eres hispanoparlante te voy a comentar en español; por el tipo de pregunta se nota desde luego que no tienes la formación en salud animal luego entonces no estas preparado ni facultado para aplicar medidas sanitarias ante el aparecimiento de un brote de enfermedad como la rabia bovina, que además es una enfermedad de declaración obligatoria. Esta consulta tonta que haces deja muy mal parado a los MVs mejicanos. Méjico tiene excelentes escuelas de veterinaria y excelentes profesionistas en esa disciplina. No hagas el ridículo haciendo preguntas de nivel parvulario o preescolar. Zapatero a tu Zapato. Ningún MV de habla inglesa te va a responder. En U.S.A. estarías en la cárcel por ejercer una profesión para la cual no eres idóneos. Señores de ENGORMIX eleven el nivel técnico y la calidad de la discusión , no permitan que participen este tipo de individuos, además tenemos un bonito idioma. Dr. Ubaldo Barría
Recommend
Mohamed Samy
21 de diciembre de 2014
what is the disease prventedby this vaccine?
Recommend
Umberto Francesa
21 de diciembre de 2014
My experience with this vaccine is limited, although, I seen cases of rabies in an outbreak of this disease transmitted by bats in Costa Rica about 30 years ago. Sincé you are in Mexico I would suggest you to contact someone in the states of Yucatán, Veracruz or Campeche where this disease is endemic and they run vaccination campaings every year as part of public health programs.
Recommend
mehmet ziya bagcik
21 de diciembre de 2014
Could you please give an explanation about derriengue ?
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.