Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Heat Stress on Lactating Holstein Friesian Cows

Use of Fibrolytic Enzymes (Fibrozime) to Reduce the Effect of Heat Stress on Lactating Holstein Friesian Cows

Published: March 28, 2011
Summary
ABSTRACT This study extended during July to August 2009 and aimed to evaluate the effect of using fibrolytic enzymes on reducing the effect of heat stress on milk yield and composition of lactating Holstein Friesian cows. Ambient temperatures and relative humidity were recorded three times every day at 7 am, 3 pm and 11 pm. Temperature was ranged from 33-36 0 C and the relative humidity was r...
Related topics
Authors:
Ehab Daoud
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Drmuhammad Shafique
28 de marzo de 2011
this article shows in detail study for the Holstein Friesian cows kept under heat stress condition to obtain optimal yield.the conclusion is very favorable.
Khalid Mahmood Shouq
29 de marzo de 2011
GOOD ARTICLE FOR PAKISTANI VETERINARIAN
Dr. Gulfam
29 de marzo de 2011
Animal Nutritionist in Pakistan must consider the use of Fibrolytic Enzymes in Animal Feed.Thermostability must be considered.
Aniruddha A. Digraskar
29 de marzo de 2011
Useful information. We have been utilizing Proteolytic and Fibrolytic enzymes in India since 2005. We are getting very good reults. Also we have published one International paper on Proteolytic and Fibrolytic Enzymes. We are happy and would like to know more. Fibrozyme is interesting....
Ehab Daoud
29 de marzo de 2011
Thank you for all people. i am looking for serve the livestock production, both in nutrition or the farm administration where I work in the field of on modern dairy farms since 6 years addition to my master study . I'm looking forward to cooperate with any person with a background or experience or a need in the field of animal production, especially dairy cattle and beef farms. Thank you Ehab, Egypt
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
30 de marzo de 2011
The article shows that the writers are really practical farmers and the article is outcome of their practical experiences
Ehab Daoud
30 de marzo de 2011
Dear Dr/ Hafiz Thank you for your reeding my paper i am ready to cooperate with any person with a background or experience or a need in the field of animal production especially dairy cattle and beef farms ( dairy nutrition and dairy farm management ) Ehab
Ramachandran Balagopal
1 de abril de 2011
Fibrolytic enzyme will enhance the digestibility of the feed and not the intake.How can be the temperature of the normal cow become >40.Even there is increase in the environmental temperature the body temperature of the animal will have of rise of 0.5 C. If there is rise in body temperature what ever the materials added to the feed can't increase the intake.
Ehab Daoud
12 de abril de 2011
Dear / Respected Sir Thank you for reading my paper and i am interested in dairy cow supplementation specially (fibrolytic enzymes) so if you can send me a complete data about your product if i can help you i will very happy. Thank you Ehab Daoud Egypt
Dr Brijesh Yadav
29 de diciembre de 2011
After going through the article I am of the view that the enzyme has improved the productivity because of its fiber degradable property. It has nothing to do with the heat stress, even during thermoneutral condition if the enzyme was given, it would have improved the productivity.
Hafiz Muhammad tayyab
30 de marzo de 2018

As a dairy farmer in Multan. Need the administration how to control the heat stress. And what are the symptoms and emergency protocols to handle.

Hafiz Muhammad tayyab
30 de marzo de 2018

Where we can get from the fibrolytic enzymes and what is the cost?

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister