Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Selection of Dairy Bull

Published: December 22, 2013
Summary
Dairy production is one of the most important components of livestock production in which bull with high genetic potential play a critical role to gain maximum production in the next generation. The evidences show that the sire and the dam contribute equally to the inheritance of the offspring, the sire has many more offspring than the dam and therefore his influence on the herd is more than that...
Authors:
Syed Hassan Raza
Recommend
Comment
Hassan Khan
1 de enero de 2014
Great article to pursue, well done.
Recommend
Syed Hassan Raza
1 de enero de 2014
Thank you very much Sir
Recommend
George
13 de octubre de 2019
Syed Hassan I am Farmer in Uganda Africa I would like to learn Lot about dairy farming
Recommend
Basit Minhas
3 de enero de 2014
Very informative
Recommend
waqas ahmad
12 de septiembre de 2017
Respected Sir this was a very informative article for me, i am interested in to learn more on this topic from you
Recommend
Syed Hassan Raza
13 de septiembre de 2017
You are welcome always
Recommend
George
13 de octubre de 2019

My bull has long and large testacles but serves well is there an imminent problem that may happen in the future. Is there any correlation between long testacles with producing cows with big teats? And possibly good milk yield.

Recommend
Dr Naeem Ullah
16 de julio de 2020
George I think large testicle has not any correlation with teats of daughter of that bull... Testicles has purely correlation with fertility of bull
Recommend
zaeem abbas
15 de mayo de 2020
Respected sir syed hassan raza Hope You will be fine and enjoying good health This article is very informative and covers all aspects of the topic. No doubt you are great asset of dairy industry and University of Agriculture Faisalabad. we, your students, really respect you and appreciate your work. Dr. M. Zaeem Abbas DVM, M.Phil (Silver medalist) PhD (USPCAS)
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.