Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Nantes will hold the 6th IDF International Mastitis conference from September 7-9

Published: August 29, 2016
Summary
The 6th IDF International Mastitis conference will report innovative research and other advances in understanding, treatment and prevention of mastitis worldwide.   The event will be held at at “la Cité” in Nantes, September 7-9, 2016. Nantes is a Western town in France, located on the banks of the Loire, 50 km from the Atlantic Ocean. The conference center is locat...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ebtsam Kotb
30 de agosto de 2016

Hi, I 'd like to participate in the conference but I don't know how I could?
Please send me the information about this .
Also, if I could not participate this year please send me the discussion
Thanks for your kindness 
Dr Ebtsam Kotb

Abdul Qader Samsor
30 de agosto de 2016

As we all livestock technical and professionals know more or less, the problem of mastitis in small and large ruminants, there for share information about mastitis in those farm animals used for milk production e.g. cows , bu fallows and also goats and ewes is very important, I observed many cases of gangrenous mastitis in Sheep and goats, that mainly come out from skin irritation/ inflammation and contamination through staphylococcus, but cows mainly during calving when the wax did not take out ien prior to calving and not remove the milk (management aspects) udder care in cows is very important to learn proper hand milking and hygiene and bedding.
Thanks with regards.

Ralph Ginsberg
C.Y.C. Agricultural Technologies & Management Ltd
31 de agosto de 2016
Dr Kotb All relative information is at http://www.idfmastitis2016.com/en/
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister