Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Models for Estimating Duodenal Amino Acid Flow and Total Tract Digestibility of Starch

Published: April 22, 2015
Summary
Over the past 30 years, the concept of establishing requirements and evaluating nutritional adequacy by use of nutritional models for dairy cattle has taken over the feed industry. Private companies, universities, feed companies, governments and even individual nutritionists have developed models. It will be the purpose of this paper to look at some concepts governing nutritional modeling, recomm...
Related topics
Authors:
Robert A. Patton
Recommend
Comment
Tom Tylutki
AMTS Agricultural Modeling & Training Systems
22 de abril de 2015

I am surprised that this is being posted as a 'current' article. As stated, it was presented at the 22nd Tri-State nutrition conference (2012 I believe). This does NOT represent the current version of AMTS or the underlying CNCPS model. While CPM, Dairy NRC, and other models have not been updated, the CNCPS has undergone multiple changes in the last several years and I urge readers of this article, and this comment, to review recent Cornell Nutrition Conference proceedings regarding the updates.

T.P. Tylutki PhD
President AMTS LLC

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.