Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Homeopathy medicine in cattle disease control

Published: January 23, 2015
By: Avr Kumar

It´s been found that some of the homeopathy medicine is effective for prolapse control, etc

what are your experiences?

Related topics
Authors:
Avr Kumar
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Nirdosh mittal
28 de febrero de 2020

For blockage of teats in cow, buffalo, what medicine should we prefer?

Pradeep
30 de abril de 2020
Can Phytolyka 1000 be given to cow (pregnant) for swelling or increased growth in breast?If yes how many times or any alternative medicine? Thanks
Viswanatha Reddy
9 de mayo de 2020
Dear Surbhi Sahu, It looks to me it is a gone case either one or more quarters of the udder has been affected. To clear the fibrosis the homoeo drugs we are using are 1. Thiosinaminum 6C, Calcaria flour 30C, Conium 30C each 10 pills of 30 size 3 times a day daily till it resolves. Few veterinarians have tried Calcaria carb 30C -5ml, Carbo animalis 30C -5ml, Aur. mur. nat. natum 30C- 1/4ml, Thiosinaminum 6C- 1/4ml. Above mixture 1/2ml in 3ml of distilled water is indicated weekly once intramammary, 4-6 weeks. Contents of udder have to be removed before next injection. If fibrosis dissolves better response is seen in next lactation. To 250 gm Pig fat (it should be luke warm) 20 gm of Iodex ointment is mixed for external application only to the udder and not to the teats. Soon after applying the hands has to be washed thoroughly.
Viswanatha Reddy
9 de mayo de 2020
Dear Pradeep, Your question is typed here: "Can Phytolyka 1000 be given to cow (pregnant) for swelling or increased growth in breast?If yes how many times or any alternative medicine? Thanks.. I am unable to understand what type of swelling. It may be Mastitis, Fibrosis, Abscess Udder oedema. In udder oedema when pressed with fingers it creates depression and disappears after some time. In fibrosis it will be very hard. Abscess gradually increases in size. In this forum earlier few conditions were discussed. In mastitis there are 8 types in some types only homeo drugs will help not in all types Please consult a local veterinary doctor. Phytolacca 30 (low potency) is used in Mastitis to protect the milk yield along with other homoeo medicines. Pytolacca 1000(1M) high potency or other high potency drugs, is used for several reasons. First, we have a high level of confidence that the chosen medicine is correct. Second, the 1M potency will act quickly and powerfully. Third, typically a single dose will take care of the acute problem and repetition is usually unnecessary.
Braj Bhushan Mishra
9 de mayo de 2020
My cow gave calf. But after that it is suffering from dry cough, fever sometimes eat sometimes not. It is week. Can not stand sometimes. Jet bhi full exit nahi hua hai. Please suggest homeopathic medicine for it.
Braj Bhushan Mishra
9 de mayo de 2020
Cow gave calf. Before it, it was weak. Now it is suffering from dry cough and sometimes fever. Jer not exit fully. Sometimes eat and sometimes not. It stands sometimes and not. Please suggest homeopathic medicine for it.
Viswanatha Reddy
10 de mayo de 2020
Braj Bhushan Mishra Homeo drug for dry cough is Baryata carb 200 30 size pills 10 pills 3 times a day for 3 to days. For weakness you have to improve through food. Medicines can help in digestion. Give jaggery (Gud) 50 grams in feed 3 times daily and 50 grams of sodium bicarb (cooking soda) 2 times a day for a week. Germinated grains and gars half a kilo per day cook with small amount of salt and feed. Get the blood tested for Hemoglobin levels If it is less that 9 gram percent you have get Iron injections 20 ml in 5% Dextrose normal saline once in 3 to 4 days 2 or 3 times Let your doctor examine the size of uterus if not reduced as the animal has fever it needs antibiotics, antihistamines and liver tonics
Rohit Tyagi
12 de mayo de 2020

Sir, my buffalo has carved around 20 days before immediately after calving was showing some prolapse case , so we gave her valium via subcut route but then it went into ketosis due to which it didn't took much concentrate. After few days medication buffalo is eating fine now..but it's milk is not increasing much. It is only 50 percent of its last year peak
Kindly guide

Viswanatha Reddy
15 de mayo de 2020
Dear Rohit Tyagi, Please get examined the size of uterus and its tubularity and to collect the uterine contents aseptically to rule out infection Check the milk for sub clinical mastitis. With the experience of field veterinarians any cow or buffalo before it reaches its peak milk yield in that lactation if it suffers from any systemic or metabolic disorder except milk fever milk yield in that lactation is gone. To improve milk yield (1) Good nutrition (2) Feeding ash guard 2 kg as small pieces otherwise the big pieces can get stuck in the esophagus and due to bloat animal can die. Along with this we have to feed 30 ml of any edible oil 2 times in a day (3) Quality mineral mixture; one gram for every 10 kg body weight plus 5 grams for each liter of milk production. (4) Homoeo drugs Recinus Com Q, Alflafa 6, Calcaria carb 30, Calcaria phos 30, Urtica urens 30 all equal quantity mixed and one ml of the mixture to be given in 10 ml of water through mouth 3 times a day. There is possibility of increasing ½ to 3 liters of milk per day. Improvement is seen after one week and up to 2 to 3 weeks after stopping the usage of drugs effect is seen unless nutritionally improved mean while in that case the milk yeild continues depending on the hormones stimula
Dr.pramod kumar
21 de mayo de 2020

Respected sir A cow is suffering from anorexia since one month ago having grinding of teeth liquid form feeding with normal temperature 101 to 102. No any protozoal findings. Animal take green feed but not take dry forage. What's treatment in homeopathic?

Dr.pramod kumar
22 de mayo de 2020
Yes sir u may give valuable advice in homeopathic treatment as well as allopathic if it is essential. Thanks sir
Viswanatha Reddy
23 de mayo de 2020
Dear Dr.Promod Kumar, There must be some problem with the alimentary tract for grinding teeth. Grinding of teeth happens due to pain, which may be mild in this case. It may be adhesions of intestines or near by structures due to retension of placenta handled manually, dystocia or TRP condition. To relieve adhesions homeo drugs are .Thiosinaminum 6, Conium 30 Calcaria flour 30 each drug of 30 size pills 10 pills (each drug) 3 times a day. we are not suggesting AMNN homeo drug as the animal is suspected for mild pain It may take more than a month to clear adhesions if it has
satya narayana reddy
16 de junio de 2020
Good morning sir,treated uterine torsion 20 days ago,andrelived the dead large size fetus from buffaloe,animal not taking feed for 4 days first,treated with antibiotics and fluids after 6 days it started feeding,like wise if NSAids not given over period of 48 hrs animals temperature going to 103 or 104 offered, like wise 20 days passed,animal is expelling pus discharge initially and now discharges became chalky white , yesterday I have give number 1M One dose please suggest me prognosis and treatment,I checked animal for uterine rupture but there is no sign
Viswanatha Reddy
16 de junio de 2020
satya narayana reddy Please provide your residential address and phone number to inquire further. I can suggest books to you The animal developed septic metritis and when ever you use antibiotics it responds as long as the antibiotic is in circulation like Teramycin Injectable whose action is 2 hours unlike Teramycin LA injection. After calving or Dystokia or RFM the anarobic bacteria will persist in the uterus for a month. So use Metranidazole 200ml plus Terramycin liquid topical 60ml together if the uterus size is large minimum half of above dose is suggested for 3 days. Parental injections of Terramycin LA 10ml at 3 different sites, plus antihistamines like Avill and liver stimulants are advised. Livamisole 5 ml as SC injection once in 10 days 2 injections only Homeo Echinasae Q Pyrogenium M, Sabina 30, Sepia 30, Gunpowder 6, Calcaria Carb 30, Calcaria phos 30, Urtica urens 30 all equal quantities mixed. The mixture one ml in 10ml water 4 times a day for 3 days then 3 times a day for 7 days.. Good quality mineral mixture 100 grams a day in 3 divided portions. Germinated horse gram half a kilo per day grind and boil with salt or jaggary and cool and feed daily 30 days. During first heat traet intra uterine and skip 2 more heats before AI
satya narayana reddy
16 de junio de 2020
Thank you sir for giving information sir,I am using oxytertracycline LA on alternate days sir,douching uterus with povidone plus metronidazole on alternate days sir
satya narayana reddy
16 de junio de 2020
Good morning sir,5 months pregnant buffaloe with rose colored milk in all quarters temperature 101.8,animal taking feed and water normally please suggest me homiopathy treatment sir,I have started course of antibiotic yesterday Amoxycillin sir and antihistamine sir,
Viswanatha Reddy
17 de junio de 2020
It may be Leptosipirosis. Streptopenicillin large dose is preferred for it. Ethno veterinary practice is giving orally touch. Me not plant(Mymosa pudica) leaves juice 30 ml orally. Homeo Hamamallis 200, Arnica 6C, Ipecac 6 C each drug 10 piils 3 times daily 5 to 7 days What are you a farmer inseminator or otherwise reply vnvreddy2004 @gmail.com
satya narayana reddy
18 de junio de 2020
Thank you for reply sir, 1-94,lakkavaram village and post,talluru mandal,prakasam district,pin 523264my mobile number 9492837609 sir,I am working as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon at santhanuthalapadu VD and mandal prakasam district,Andhra Pradesh sir.
satya narayana reddy
23 de junio de 2020

Good morning sir,
Crossbreed HF conceived at the age of 3 years,aborted 2and half months gestation,from onwards it is coming to heat 7 times, treated with parental antibiotic and metronidazole povidone intrauterine but not conceived. Please suggest the treatment, sir.

Viswanatha Reddy
24 de junio de 2020
satya narayana reddy It can be metritis case. Check ovary for ovulation. If CL present use Prostaglandin full dose. Repeat once in 11 to 12 day again PG.In induced first heat treat IU antibiotics not used so far for 3 days. Sterilize the AI gun with povidone iodine or 70% alcohol for one minute before inserting in to the sleeve. Skip 2 heats before AI. Evion caps 400mg 2 no's once in 3 days for 2 weeks Sodium selenite powder 150 mg per time along with Evion capsules. You have to buy this product 25 gram bottle. You have to calculate interval between heats. See this forum earlier postings on repeat breeder cow.
Dr.Jibachha Shah
9 de julio de 2020

Thanks, DR.
Any veterinarian has the result of LSD treatment, regression pattern of LSD skin lesion, have your case record.

Viswanatha Reddy
30 de julio de 2020
Dr.Jibachha Shah I have not tried in any animal with LSD. The information collected from Dr. Manohar Upadhaya was given
Dr.Jibachha Shah
11 de septiembre de 2020
Thanks, sir I have tried in six animals as suggested by Dr.M.Upadhya well recover within 3-5 days without decreases milk production. In addition, I also added Calcaria flor200 C in a lactating cow along with LSD mixture. Thank you very much
Tushar Kasodaria
3 de agosto de 2021
Dr.Jibachha Shah from my personal experience of using the above mentioned mix of medicines for LSD it helped with subsiding LSD symptoms and not only that one of the animal was suffering with warts from a long time but to my surprise all the warts disappeared within 5-6 days after the treatment.
Dr Rohini
28 de julio de 2020
Sir you have given homeopathylumpy skin disease treatment ...whether it has to be given separately or combinely....
Viswanatha Reddy
30 de julio de 2020
Dr Rohini None of the people treated cases of LSD with homoeopathy have not informed to me.or reported their success or failure in this forum.
Ballya
5 de agosto de 2020
Very useful
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister