Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Homeopathic Treatment of Vitiligo in Buffaloes

Published: April 3, 2013
Summary
Introduction Vitiligo is a progressive disease of skin in which melanocytes are gradually destroyed causing depigmentation. It is most commonly acquired hypomelanosis in human. Elephant, horses, dogs, poultry and buffaloes  are animal species in which Vitiligo has been recorded. In buffaloes depigmentation starts around  brisket and and may extend up to neck, abdomen, ...
Related topics
Authors:
P.k.sethi
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr Naveen Kumar
5 de agosto de 2013
Sir could u tell in deatil of asecending order over a period of four months. REGARDS SINCERELY DR NAVEEN
P.k.sethi
5 de agosto de 2013
start with lower potency ( i prefer 30 c ) to go gradually higher up to c.m. depending up on the progress of the case . P.K.Sethi
Dr Naveen Kumar
6 de agosto de 2013
DEAR SIR, SUPPOSE I STARTED AT 30C.SO FOR HOW SHOULD IT BE GIVEN AND HOW MANY TIMES A DAY WITH HOW MANY DROPS BEFORE SWITCHING TO THE HIGHER CONCENTRATION. COULD YOU SUGGEST IN DETAIL HOW U GAVE IN LAST CASE. KINLDY SEND YOU MOBILE NO SO THAT I CAN TALK ON PHONE ALSO REGARDS SINCERELY DR NAVEEN PATIALA 09814585053
P.k.sethi
6 de agosto de 2013
Dear Dr Naveen , In that particular case sulfur 10 M was used as inter current followed by silicea 200 , after 10 day and continued for one month . My choice is not liquid but i prefer giving medicine in globules no. 60 3 per dose tossed in a small flour ball. P.K.Sethi 0788- 2320274
Jasmer Singh
28 de agosto de 2013
Hello Dr Sethi, The basic cause of vitiligo (Leucoderma)has already been unveiled and published by us. Please see-Dhillon et al.Treatment of leucoderma in buffaloes. Indian J Anim Sc., 1991;61: 686-89. Further studies on this malady in human beings are in progress. with regards Dhillon KS Ph.D and Jasmer Singh Ph.D.
Viswanatha Reddy
11 de mayo de 2015
1 A buffalo which was pregnant as the pregnancy advanced the vitiligo increased Once the animal calved it disappeared. 2. A pregnant buffalo in its 5th pregnancy was given daily 100 grams of Vit min fat this had vitamins methionine, cystine bypass fat live yeast plus normal minerals responded even before calving 3 combining both homoeo and alloathic drugs may be beneficial Viswanatha reddy
P.k.sethi
12 de mayo de 2015
I do not think there exist any relationship between vitiligo and pregnancy or vitamin mineral supplement .Any way since this is your observation there is no harm if if both treatment modality are given together . P.K.Sethi
G Chandrakanth
3 de abril de 2018

Dear Sir, 
My buffalo effected with vitiligo in her 8 month pregnancy and we used medicines by the instructions of local veterinary doctor but now it was almost 6 months but it was not cured.
Can you please suggest some proper medication to cure this problem?

Thanks,
Chandrakanth.

Viswanatha Reddy
4 de abril de 2018

It is observed by a farmer it occurs during pregnancy and disappears after calving. His observation for 3 calvings over 6 years.

For a buffalo another farmer used on his own Vit Min Fat a mineral mixture with by pass fat. He got the result during the fag end of pregnancy.

Kuldeep singh
15 de septiembre de 2019
Hi my 4 year bufallo suffering vitiligo. Plz suggest any medicine or injection. Buffalo is 6 month pregnant Thnx
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister