Handling, processing and marketing of cow milk in urban and peri urban area of Dangila Town, Western Amhara Region, Ethiopia

Published on: 08/04/2019
Author/s : Bekele Aysheshim 1, Fekadu Beyene 2 and Mitiku Eshetu 3. / 1 Arba Minch University, Arba Minch, Ethiopia; 2 Wollega University President, Nekemte, Ethiopia; 3 Haramaya University, Haramaya, Ethiopia.

  Introduction The livestock population of Ethiopia is believed to be one of the largest in the world and the largest in Africa. The total cattle population for the country is estimated to be about 53.99 million. Out of this total cattle population, the female cattle constitute about 55.48 percent and the remaining 44.52 percent are male cattle (CSA, 2012/13). Livestock sector has been con...

remove_red_eye 13 forum 1 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
August 4, 2019

Yes, I liked this topic because its similar or closer to my thesis.
Thanks.

Reply
1
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Handling, processing and marketing of cow milk in urban and peri urban area of Dangila Town, Western Amhara Region, Ethiopia?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Dr. Steve Blezinger
Dr. Steve Blezinger
Nutrition and Management Consultant
  Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States
Professional Services
Dr. Christian Rippe DVM Dr. Christian Rippe DVM
Spring Hill, Florida, Estados Unidos de América
Dr. Steve Blezinger Dr. Steve Blezinger
Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States
Jasmer Singh Jasmer Singh
Rocklin, California, United States
Jeffrey Bewley Jeffrey Bewley
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
 
   | 
Copyright © 1999-2019 Engormix - All Rights Reserved