Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Calf Fattening Farms

Forum: Economics of Calf Fattening Farms

Published: July 1, 2011
By: Dr Usama Tayyab

Please suggest me the appropriate body weight and age of the calves, which is best suited for fattening purpose. Also tell me the Break Even Point for this business. Dr Usama Tayyab Lahore

Related topics:
Authors:
Dr Usama Tayyab
Recommend
Comment
Syed Zafar Muzammil
15 de noviembre de 2012
According to my knowledge,there is no company who buy calves meat on farm but there r companies that buy live animals around 150 kg and rate of meat is around 280 /kg in Lahore.like zenith,Tazij, etc near raiwi nd.
Recommend
Javaid M.sethi
27 de enero de 2013

I have eight acres of well secured, well cultivated land along with 18,000 sq.ft shed in Sialkot and would like to start a cattle farm for beef production. Need a consultant to do things from A-Z.
Javaid M.Sethi

Recommend
Nauman Shaukat
15 de mayo de 2013
Hello. Lots of valuable advice has been provided here by participants which I really appreciate. My question is can someone guide towards the best channels to sell the beef in Rawalpindi/Islamabad area? I have tried searching for it, but apparently there is no proper forum or platform available online for this specific issue. Best regards
Recommend
Muhammad Amin Atif
28 de julio de 2013
I am a biggener in this field. I want to start a calf fattening farm in pakistan. Can somebody help me to know how to start from zero. Please write down the steps from 1 till end what are steps to be taken. Thanks and best Regards
Recommend
Arshad Mahmood
26 de agosto de 2013
i am doing all the fattening of animals for meat and i have done the practice of bufflows male calves but cannot gain weight of 1kg perday.from where i can buy the cows calves at reasonable in punjab if some one has information than plz send me email arshadcpa@yahoo.com or cotact03455023063
Recommend
Sheharyar Omer Rao
20 de septiembre de 2013
AOA i want to start calf fattening business in Punjab Pakistan can any one help me in that. what precautionary measures i should take and how would you suggest me to start from. rgds. Sheharyar Omer Rao
Recommend
Sheharyar Omer Rao
24 de septiembre de 2013
AOA plz any one can suggest me should i go for this business or not. and how to start it. plz help me in it. rgds. Sheharyar Omer Rao
Recommend
hafeez ur rehman
9 de noviembre de 2015
can 100 kg weight be gained by feeding TMR IN 90 DAYS TO baffalo calves one year old having weight of 150 to 180 g
Recommend
Debbie Evans
26 de noviembre de 2015
3-5 months with 100-200 kg. http://www.cd-genomics.com/lncRNA.html
Recommend
Mhmoud Ali
30 de noviembre de 2015
finally , what's the economic for project fatting farm the benefit income over 30 % if any one over this percent this good
Recommend
Muhammad Saleem Khan
4 de marzo de 2017
Is it possible in Pakistan to get / purchase calves from any point inorder to get calves of same age also of specific breed likewise of hatchery setup in poultery Can we get list of suppliers / manufacturers of Salage & Wanda so that we directly contact and deal to get our required demand. Is is possible in Pakistan we can sell our grownup / fattened as a batch to an enterprise level, I mean to avoid to take animal to mandi
Recommend
Hafiz Saddam Hussain
25 de noviembre de 2019
The only way to get profit through beef fattening is to have your own breeding, Else is loss
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.