Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Balanced Ration Dairy Vitamin Supplementation

Balanced Ration for Dairy Animals

Published: July 2, 2009
Summary
Pakistan is at number 4 th among the top milk producing countries of the world, with an annual milk production of over 33 billion liters. The milk produced within the Pakistan is due to increased number of animals, not due to high yield of milk on animal basis. Very low production on per animal basis is due to malnutrition in our dairy animals. Provision of balanced ration containing supplements...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
16 de abril de 2013

Dear Habib Memon it will be easier for me to suggest something if you please update what already you are using. It looks you are a potential farmer if you have urge to maintain 14 level in buffaloes and I will like to help you

Dr.R.Unni Krishnan
16 de marzo de 2014
There can be no second opinion with regard to the importance of balanced nutrition vis a vis production and productivity. TMR holds great promise and potential for farmers in India and Pakistan where the problems faced by farmers are more or less the same.Either there is a deficiency of fodder both green dry and to overcome this farmers resort to feeding extra concentrates which then becomes uneconomical.Then there is the other extreme where feeding concentrates is not resorted to by farmers due to increased cost. To overcome this and to feed both the concentrate and fodder components in the optimum proportions we have devised a TMR dairy feed,which has proved highly successful. Dr.R. Unni Krishnan Livestock consultant
Ziki Vet
26 de enero de 2015

This article is good but i don´t agree with protein and fat source which is mentioned in this article. All grains are good source of protein and all cake are good source of fat (cotton, soybean etc) but it´snot clear in this article

Srinivasasundar
13 de julio de 2020
It is very useful information
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister