Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Explore India at IAI (International Animal Industry) Expo 2011

Published: June 29, 2011
Summary
IAI Expo, The International Conference & Exhibition focused on the entire value- chain of poultry, dairy, meat, aqua, swine, sheep & goat, will be held in Karnal, India from 1st-3rd December 2011. INDIA - The fastest emerging consumer market   India - Population of 1.2 billion people with a GDP growth rate of about 9% is rapidly emerging as one of th...
Authors:
Shweta Baweja
PIXIE Consulting Solutios Ltd
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ass. Prof. d-r Verginia Malinova Gaidarska
30 de junio de 2011
Dear friends!!!! Thank you very much for your invitation!!! If you have any possibility I would like to take part in this EXPO with reports concerning Dairy Catttle population in Bulgaria!!! Thank you very once again for your attention, Best regads, Ass= prof d-r Verginia Malinova Gaidarska Institute of Animal Science- Kostinbrod - 2232 Sofia, Bulgaria
Akinwale Emmanuel
Aquapro Agro Industry
21 de julio de 2011
i need more details as for the cost from nigeria. the immigration details etc
Analia Göttig
Engormix
21 de julio de 2011
Dear Emmanuel, Please click on the Contact to author´s link which can be found at the end of the press release. Thanks and good luck! Analia
Shweta Baweja
22 de julio de 2011
Dear Mr.D-r Verginia Malinova Gaidarska It would be pleasure to see you as a participant in our expo, IAI, we are planning to do a conference parallel to the exhibition, you can be a participant there also, kindly send me your contact details as email id, so that i can send you the required details as well or you can also write to me at iai@pcsl.co.in looking forward to here from you. thanks & Regards Shweta
Shweta Baweja
22 de julio de 2011
Dear Analia Thanks
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister