Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Engormix.com continues global expansion with a new office in India

Published: November 10, 2010
Summary
Engormix.com has opened a new office in India, adding to the four that are currently in operation (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and Europe). The new office is located in the city of Karnal, 250 km from New Delhi. Strategic partner of Engormix.com: Dinesh Kumar Arora will be based out of the new office. Arora also currently serves as editor of the Poultry and Livestock Technology Journal. ...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr Jaydip Mulik
11 de noviembre de 2010
Dear Sir/ Madam, You are Welcome in Indian Market & will thankful for the same. Thanks & Regards, Dr Jaydip
Dr Chandrakant Patil
Origin Vet Nutrition Marketing Private Limited
14 de noviembre de 2010
It is indeed a nice step to have an office in a country like india, expanding in each sector of animal husbandry. An office and a correspondent like Mr. Dinesh Kumar Arora will give a boost to Engormix as well the farming, scientist and academic faculties also.
Kr_sjeet@sify.com
15 de noviembre de 2010
We welcome the new office in India ,it will bridge the ideas among all the platform of Livestock operation . Surojeet Kumar Sales Manager IBC Pvt Ltd IIM - Kolkata ,Msc
Satish Nikam
Suguna Group
17 de noviembre de 2010
Welcome to India Dr.satish Nikam
Dr.aman Ullah Awan
Dr.aman Ullah Awan
17 de noviembre de 2010
Sir, I' m a veterinarian from uaf Pakistan. I graduated in 2009 and have been doing job in feed company in lahore.i did lot of work in national media and angeos as reaseacher and consultant. I want to improve veterinary profession in sub-continent . I want to make meetings in Pakistan India abt animal health and for the improvement of poultry industry. I want to visit Engormix office in India if u dont mind i want to come to India and also want to meet you for future development. Please help me to fulfill my dream. Dr.Aman ullah khan
Dr. Sekhar Basak
Innovista
4 de diciembre de 2010
Good news that you have a representative office in India. Great market and developing agriculture business in India should see Engormix soon in the limelight. Let us know at Innnovista Consulting, if we could be of any support to you in the Indian markets. Visit our website: www.innovistaconsulting.com
Pari Valal
Cifal Herbal Private Ltd.
20 de enero de 2011
Hi there Engormix, Welcome to the ever growing country, India. Here the vision of all are focused on one point, over all development of the Industry utilising inputs available with update and future technology to ensure confirmed profitability at an affordable cost. Also we are poised to transfer the same around the globe. Engormix can blend this for all farming community around, help the community with transfer of technology. Start your campaign! Best regards.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister