Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Dietary Manipulations for Enhancing Cardio-Protective Fatty Acids in the Milk of Dairy Cows

Published: July 3, 2014
Summary
1. Introduction Crossbreed cows are kept for milk production by the peri urban dairy farmer and small scale rural farmer in Pakistan. These animals have emerged through genetic improvement of local non-discriptive cows leading to gradual improvement in milk yield. Resultantly they require improved feeding and management practices [1]. The improvement of ruminant milk quality has in many ways,...
Related topics
Authors:
M Subhan Qureshi
Livestock Management Department
Follow
Tawheed Ali Azeemi
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Sudhakar Chousalkar
Exotic Biosolutions
7 de julio de 2014
Very nice article by Dr.Qureshi. I feel we also must try full fat soya feeding to dairy cows to get similar benefits like protected fat feeding derived from Palm oil. Dr.S.S.Chousalkar www.exoticbiosolutions.com
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
7 de julio de 2014
It is a good effort as the tomes to come consumers will b much more interested in nutritional value of the farm product. as a farmer my interest is to have maximum milk yield/head but with awareness if i may value add my products and helps in bringing more revenue of my product...pl continue dr subhan and keep on updating farmers with your findings
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister