Additives & feedstuffs in dairy nutrition Forums

Here you can generate a discussion about the daily development of their work, make questions and / or share your experiences.
Grains are the main source of energy to Ruminants as practiced today. But anatomically and physiologically ruminants are designed to digest roughages and fibrous feed to produce VFA's to meet out the ...
Last comment: April 22, 2017
(2355) (30)
Feeding has been evolved to be an important tool to in feeding to support animal production. When the production enhancement was considered a task in animal industry balanced animal rations were devel...
Last comment: November 10, 2014
(389) (3)
Last comment: November 27, 2016
(298) (1)
In ruminants concentrates, oils\fats inclusion is lower that in monogastrics' ones, where low durability and pasty textures can be found due to high inclusion of fats. In ruminants diets, where fats l...
Last comment: March 1, 2016
(74) (0)
Hello, I am animal nutritionist from Pakistan, I want to know if anyone have worked on complete feed pellets for dairy animals. I want to work on it. Would you share with me your results and feasibili...
Last comment: January 14, 2015
(46) (0)
I need information about haylage using in dairy cattle feeding. In Turkey it is not common even there is no farm using haylage. This subject is very new for us. So I need any information about haylage...
Last comment: December 9, 2013
(63) (0)
We face a big problem when supply of fresh leucerne grass suddenly drops, so it´sdifficult to fulfill protein requirements. How can we manage it in India?...
Last comment: August 13, 2013
(145) (2)
Hi, Please give me some inputs on Hydroponic Green Fodder. 1. Is this a replacement of Green fodder? 2. Hydroponic can replace Concentrate in what proportion? As per the company (Fodder Solution) F...
Last comment: April 20, 2013
(391) (1)
I would like to know the safe percentage in using Saccharomyces cerevisiae for sheep feeding, as well as added impact on the revival of the rumen. ...
Last comment: January 5, 2013
(244) (1)
   | 
Copyright © 1999-2017 Engormix - All Rights Reserved