Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
Phileo by Lesaffre
Content sponsored by:
Phileo by Lesaffre

Actisaf supports rising milk yields

Published: April 19, 2018
Summary
Peaks Farm is located in the village of Onneley, just inside the Cheshire border and overlooking the surrounding counties of Staffordshire and Shropshire. Andrew Moss is the second generation of his family to run Peak Farm, after his Dad bought it 45 years ago, starting off with just 15 cows. Today, the farm has transformed and is home to a high-yielding herd of 311 Holstein cows ...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
KUHN Geraldine
Phileo by Lesaffre
15 de mayo de 2018
very good article! I share!
Stanley Towett
15 de mayo de 2018
This is a good article. How can one get Actisaf in Kenya?
Clementine Marien
Phileo by Lesaffre
15 de mayo de 2018
Stanley Towett Dear sir, Thank you for your interest in Actisaf. My colleague François Du Toit will contact you soonest. Cordially, Clementine Mariën
Francois du Toit
Phileo by Lesaffre
16 de mayo de 2018
Hi Stanley , thank you very much for your interest. Please send me an email at f.dutoit@phileo.lesaffre.com and we can continue discussing how to get Actisaf in Kenya. I am visiting Kenya in June to continue searching for distributors and we could meet then as well. Regards Francois
Alnidawi Khazel
15 de mayo de 2018

Good and valuable article. I would appreciate greatly receiving some more information about the current nutrition programme, hygienic procedures and the characteristics, variants and price of Actisaf. Thank you .Dr.Khazel (MSc, Diploma, Ph.D.).

simon muriithi kamau
15 de mayo de 2018

In Kenya its difficult to tell the brand name Actisaf since the traders and dealers never disclose what they are selling nor the source. What would be the better method of introducing thus maximizing the effect of the live yeast- soak in the concentrates such as dairy meal or soak during the silage preparations.

simon muriithi kamau
16 de mayo de 2018
who are the suppliers of actisaf live yeast in kenya
Francois du Toit
Phileo by Lesaffre
16 de mayo de 2018
Good day Simon, thank you for your comment. I am the Africa Area manager for Phileo and we currently have no distributor in Kenya, however it is one of our high priority's this year to have one. I am visiting Kenya again in June, so please feel free to email me at f.dutoit@phileo.lesaffre.com and we can set up some meetings. Best regards Francois
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister