Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Dr. Douglas Zaviezo, a successful career

Published: March 27, 2017
Summary
April 2017. After many years of successful career, Dr. Douglas Zaviezo decided to retire and enjoy a well-deserved everlasting vacation; even though it is quite possible to find him still participating in some events or professional activities. Dr. Zaviezo obtained his Ingeniero Agrónomo degree with minor in animal science from the Universidad de Concepción in Chile, unde...
Related topics
Authors:
Douglas Zaviezo
Recommend
Comment
A R Hari Rao
HERALDS TRADING PVT LTD
12 de abril de 2017
Dr.DZ is a committed professional with extensive knowledge and was an asset to Special Nutrients. I wish him well althoguh I feel he could have retired after 2 years in 2019!
Recommend
Douglas Zaviezo
12 de abril de 2017
Dear Hari, Thanks for your kind words. I am already 70 years old ... enough, time to relax.
Recommend
Park W. Waldroup
University of Arkansas (USA)
12 de abril de 2017
wish you a happy retirement Doug. altho at 70 you are a spring chicken!! im coming up on 80 this fall.... still enjoying working in the industry altho at a slower pace than when i was in the university
Recommend
Edwin T Moran
Auburn University
12 de abril de 2017
Doug-- Like Park my very best to you on a well known professional following. Can't let Park more than get an 80 on me. We share. Everything in the industry has changed which we still both closely follow. Ed Moran
Recommend
Douglas Zaviezo
12 de abril de 2017
Thanks so much Ed. !!!
Recommend
Douglas Zaviezo
12 de abril de 2017
Thanks Park ... I'm still doing some consulting in Latin America; but it is the time to enjoy the grandchildren.
Recommend
A R Hari Rao
HERALDS TRADING PVT LTD
13 de abril de 2017
DR.DZ you are just 70 young and active take a leaf from Trump and his cabinet they are starting an active life at 70 and 70+ If Trump reads your remark he wil ask you to continue in SN for another 3 to 5 years. In Delhi we have a Supreme Court lawyer -Ram Jethmalani 93 and still quite analytical and argue cases in the High Court and Supreme court but very high paid. The secret is as he says take every day at 8 PM one or two pegs of good single malt and solve problems
Recommend
Grala Witold
Delacon Biotechnik GmbH
13 de abril de 2017
Dear Douglas! I'm glad I could meat you and have a great privilege to cooperate for some years. Great personal values can go along with high professional skills you present. I congratulate you outstanding achievements in your business career. I'm happy I could learn so much from you. I wish you all the best, hopping we can meat some time anyway... Good luck!! Witold
Recommend
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
13 de abril de 2017
I congratulate Douglas @70,years, but this age is the beginning of speaking wisdom I congratulate Waldrop @80years with speaking wisdom,and I look forward to my beginning of speaking wisdom ,hoping to speak wisdom languages past the age of 90years,butI sincerely felicitate with Douglas for attachment of this minimal biblical age Dr Stephen Adejoro
Recommend
Danka Maslic-Strizak
13 de abril de 2017
Happiness is when a man goes into well-deserved retirement, even more when he passed his knowledge to young people who will continue the work that you and a good teacher to call when they need it. Enjoy long retired. dr Danka Maslic
Recommend
Douglas Zaviezo
17 de abril de 2017
Thanks so much Danka for your kind words.
Recommend
Douglas Zaviezo
17 de abril de 2017
Dear Witold, It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with you. But, the best part was developing a friendship through so many rides, visit to beautiful places and enjoying life. Thanks for your patience and understanting. Many memories to remember.
Recommend
Grala Witold
Delacon Biotechnik GmbH
18 de abril de 2017
Dear Douglas, I'm truly honored by your friendship. Still hoping we can meat again...
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.