Successful production in semi-biofloc in Indonesia

Published on: 06/15/2018
Author/s : By Agus Saiful Huda, Junaedi Ispinanto, Fauzan Bahri, Olivier Decamp.

The Aquaculture Experience Farm in Java operated a hybrid system, based on a careful balance between autotrophic and heterotrophic organisms which gave average outputs of 20 tonnes/ha in early 2013. High water exchange is standard practice to maintain suitable water quality in intensive shrimp production systems. However, environmental and biosecurity issues led farmers to develop methods relying...

remove_red_eye 285 forum 4 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
June 15, 2018

Any step to step guide such as "user manual" on how to manage semi biofloç system fir shrimp farming?

I d like to have it.

Christian robirosa
Email: christianrobirosa@gmail.com

Olivier Decamp Olivier Decamp
Product Manager Farm & Feedmill
October 31, 2018
Christian Robirosa thanks for your message. I will forward your contact details to my colleagues responsible for sales in Indonesia. Best wishes, Olivier
October 31, 2018

I would like to start a project. How can I start it?

January 18, 2019
Hi I went to start this system in India (UTTAR PRADESH).
So I need your help please provide me with the contact details and all other related information.
Shivam Shrivastava
shivamsri006@gmail.com
+919650817959
print
(285)
(4)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Successful production in semi-biofloc in Indonesia?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Louis Landesman
Louis Landesman
Ph.D
  Petersburg, Virginia, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2019 Engormix - All Rights Reserved