Successful production in semi-biofloc in Indonesia

Published on: 06/15/2018
Author/s : By Agus Saiful Huda, Junaedi Ispinanto, Fauzan Bahri, Olivier Decamp.

The Aquaculture Experience Farm in Java operated a hybrid system, based on a careful balance between autotrophic and heterotrophic organisms which gave average outputs of 20 tonnes/ha in early 2013. High water exchange is standard practice to maintain suitable water quality in intensive shrimp production systems. However, environmental and biosecurity issues led farmers to develop methods relying...

print
(149)
(3)
June 15, 2018

Any step to step guide such as "user manual" on how to manage semi biofloç system fir shrimp farming?

I d like to have it.

Christian robirosa
Email: christianrobirosa@gmail.com

Olivier Decamp Olivier Decamp
Product Manager Farm & Feedmill
October 31, 2018
Christian Robirosa thanks for your message. I will forward your contact details to my colleagues responsible for sales in Indonesia. Best wishes, Olivier
October 31, 2018

I would like to start a project. How can I start it?

print
(149)
(3)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Successful production in semi-biofloc in Indonesia?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Louis Landesman
Louis Landesman
Ph.D
  Petersburg, Virginia, United States
   | 
Copyright © 1999-2018 Engormix - All Rights Reserved
Aquaculture
search
search