Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Severity of White Feces Syndrome, White Gut Disease and White Muscle Disease in Vannamei Shrimps And Control Measures

Published: November 30, 2015
Summary
INTRODUCTION Shrimp culture is now days developed intensively with upgraded technology for higher and successful production. In many occasions shrimp culture are affected by various diseases and experienced in loss of crop or reduced the production level by various reasons. Intensive and semi -intensive aqua farming accompanies several disease problems often due to opportunistic pathogens as e...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. Prakash Chandra Behera
International Health Care Limited
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Kumar Katya, PhD
Crops For the Future (CFF)
29 de junio de 2017
Dear Nguyen, thanks for sharing. New knowledge and learning experiences from the ground in this new problem. Appreciated. Yes, we need doctor and farmers are the best learning from trial and error.
C.Ravichandran
29 de junio de 2017
Feed management and Aeration at the rate of 1 HP paddle wheel/ 10 Kg of feed/ day is the key. Applying standard probiotics in pond water and through feed will support the system effectively.
Vegesna Biosolutions
3 de julio de 2017
We have a cure for white fecal disease in shrimp. The product is based on Nano Mole ules from phyto molecules and enzymes. It improves the regeneration of shrimp gut epithelium. Also improves immunity and regenerates the gut.
santosh patel
11 de marzo de 2018

Vegesna Biosolutions sir pls send white gut medicine name and price, contact number .... I am gujarat farmer we r suffering white gut disease.

Ravuri Yedukondalla Srinivas Rao
9 de julio de 2017
What is partial covering by orchis mesh. How does it work?
Nguyen Duy Hoa
9 de julio de 2017

Partial covering by orchis mesh is Partial Covering - Not full covering :)
How does it work: it reduces temperature :)

Pradeep Yalamanchi
20 de julio de 2017

Mr. Alexander, can I also get the article on prevention of white gut syndrome?

Thank you. 
Y. Pradeep.

Palani Ram. Batchala
4 de mayo de 2018
Respected sir, may I know, do Sharkoferrol syrup (human drug) can support to control White Fecus Syndrome & White Guy Syndrome?. If not, for what purpose this Syrup is using in our VENAMMAE culture. Thanking you sir.
Nirav
2 de julio de 2018
I m new in aqua cluture line.my pond has completed 45 days as 8 grams.now I got white gut of my 3 ponds .Plz guide me for best probiotics for white gut.
Nirav
2 de julio de 2018
Thank U sir. It is in initial stage can we fully cure white gut?? Any reprentive available in Surat???
Dr. Prakash Chandra Behera
International Health Care Limited
2 de julio de 2018
Nirav You can contact to our Surat (Olpad ) Mr KC Swain , Cell no : 9537701782
Nimai Chand Dad
5 de octubre de 2019

It is very important for every farmer.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister